No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you get a spare recipe for that crown, let me know!

Got my first gold rose today.
    Took a photo I was so chuffed.
    Nearly done with the hybrid set for lilies, tulips, cosmos and and hyacinths (when I get two spare purples I’ll let you know).
    Pansies and windflowers next.
    Then.

Then roses.

Comment

[MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]
      Do the gold roses breed from themselves, or do I have to generate them from blacks all the time?

Comment

Am I right in thinking you can get a mini shooting star session without having a full-on meteor storm?

Got back from my island hopping this evening and heard the twinkle and got a handful of shooting stars.
        No one, including Isabelle had mentioned anything?

Comment

Anybody have a different colour lighthouse other then black and white I can buy/trade?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
            Anybody have a different colour lighthouse other then black and white I can buy/trade?
            I'll get a blue/white one on the way to you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              I'll get a blue/white one on the way to you tomorrow.
              Thanks Kryss anything you need?

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
                [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]
                Do the gold roses breed from themselves, or do I have to generate them from blacks all the time?
                No once you get a gold it wont replicate if you place it next to another you can only get more golds by watering the black roses with the gold can, if you are lucky the day after you'll see a set of gold buds pop up if theres space next to the black. Thankfully though they do behave like regular flowers as in you can harvest the heads again & again for crafting recipes or just to display them in your house or wear them.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                  Thanks Kryss anything you need?
                  My vending machines are both black, so any variant would be appreciated.

Comment

Can't remember my colours will have a look for you.

Comment

I have ordered a white drinks machine and will send it on when it arrives.

Comment

My Turnips are on 67 today....anyone have anything amazing? Last week was terrific!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                          My Turnips are on 67 today....anyone have anything amazing? Last week was terrific!
                          YES! I have 507 for the next 40 mins. Head to the online AC thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            YES! I have 507 for the next 40 mins. Head to the online AC thread!
                            Sweet. Pencarnan also looking good for the rest of the week, with big spike near 'confirmed' now (Friday p.m. if it's happening): https://turnipprophet.io?prices=103........&pattern=2. Will keep updated.

Comment

Yay, thank you guys.

Any nice turnip prices??

edit: looks like a nice spike there Golgo!
                              Last edited by kryss; 07-05-2020, 15:54.

Comment

This persons town is unreal the waterfall pathway to his hous i so want to steal but it would mean terraforming the hell out of my island to do it but this is what you can do when you really go for it. Might be way out of my design capability but hell i'm inspired.

Comment

Working...
                                X