Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One got me tonight too. Damn scorpions.

Comment

Has anyone got the capability of crafting golden watering cans yet? i have a literal field of black roses but my town isn't going to be 5 star anytime soon so i can't get the diy. If i provide the materials could anyone make us a couple of cans?

Comment

Sure, I can sort that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Sure, I can sort that for you.
          How many gold nuggets do i need to make a gold watering can?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Has anyone got the capability of crafting golden watering cans yet? i have a literal field of black roses but my town isn't going to be 5 star anytime soon so i can't get the diy. If i provide the materials could anyone make us a couple of cans?
            I'll mail one to you as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              I'll mail one to you as well.
              cheers kryss i have sent a gold nugget as i don't expect anyone to use up their precious supply of those annoyingly rare nuggies.

Comment

lol dat letter you sent

although i did send pot to someone and made a silly joke to go with it.

Comment

I'm grinding mystery islands to get DIYs anyway, the gold I get is bonus. Bagged 3 today before the one you sent me.
                  Water pumps were hot today and I made about 200k from crafting and selling with the resources I got from the islands.

Comment

looks like my game did something weird again and redd vanished from the day i was grinding stuff from him i have no idea what triggers the game to shuffle island visitors but it's happened twice now so i'm back to moving forward one day at a time till he appears on my island again and i record the date to keep travelling back.

Edit: seems from info online he only shows up about once every 2 weeks that’s quite frankly crap as nobody else seems to be that uncommon to visit. Christ even Celeste has appeared more than that.
                    Last edited by importaku; 06-05-2020, 07:09.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      How many gold nuggets do i need to make a gold watering can?
                      Seems to be just one.

Comment

[MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] any luck with the star fragments yesterday?

Today's item: fox mask, available in white or black. Just let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          [MENTION=4638]Briareos[/MENTION] any luck with the star fragments yesterday?

Today's item: fox mask, available in white or black. Just let me know!
                          Some did turn up eventually, but I got through about three episodes of Altered Carbon while waiting for them. I've yet to had a chance yet to boot up and comb my beaches for them yet but hopefully I receive some seasonal star drops...

Also how does the mention system work here? I tried writing someone's username after an @ symbol but that doesn't seem to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                            Also how does the mention system work here? I tried writing someone's username after an @ symbol but that doesn't seem to work?
                            Yup, just like that.

Comment

Now i can finally clear my town of the huge orchard i had for generating funds as i now have a field of golden roses i can abuse i have the recipe for the golden rose crown so i can use 6 flower heads and make one crown that sells for 12,000 and as the rose heads regenerate it's a unlimited supply of cash. one harvest so far nets me 110,000 bells in one sweep. Going to make the eastern cliff full of gold.

I now have an abundance of rare hybrid flowers so if anyone wants a pair of purple pansies or even more hard to make blue roses i can pop over and plant a pair for you to breed with. With 2 of the same colour you shoule easily get them to multiply.

if anyone has any purple windflowers or green mums or purple hyacinths i'd love to get a pair to breed as try as i might i can't get any of those damn colour hybrids to appear in my town. I have piles of bud offshoots that i keep discarding in the bin as i clear out the breeding spots so if anyone want me to plant a pile of various colours id rather them be in someone elses town than going into my compost bin.

Oh & [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION] i found a blue floor light last night in redds so i sent you one

Comment

BEST DAY EVER!!!

I'll get another gold watering can on the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X