No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for those lights kryss, and yes if you have the red gumball machine dogg i'd love one as the pink one doesnt suit my colour scheme.

Comment

BTW I have red and light blue diner tables.

Comment

The order system is something I’d love to see overhauled. The limit is too restrictive, especially if you’re ordering multiples. Like, who is going to order a single floor light? Let me order ten at once and send them straight to my storage when delivered.

Comment

Is the only way to get the concert exclusive KK songs to type in the name of the song? If so, how would that happen without a guide?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
            Is the only way to get the concert exclusive KK songs to type in the name of the song? If so, how would that happen without a guide?
            Maybe they are songs from older games? i havent looked into the previoous game song lists.

Anyone seen that some of the artwork redd sells you is haunted? apparently it's a real thing the fake rosetta stone you find can end up glowing blue if you find a haunted version as well as the girl with the pearl earring closing her eyes at a set time. Hehe the fakes now have an interesting spinoff to look for.

Comment

It’s called a candy machine right? If so, yep the one I have is red and I can order it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                If you have a radio, it plays random songs. Perhaps every one in a while it plays an exclusive? Then you can get the name of the song to ask him for.

I was also thinking we need to coordinate visits when Redd is in town to boost our fake artwork acquisition rate.

Comment

Ah that makes sense. Drivin was pretty great. Unfortunately I already requested the blues so got that song instead! Next week Drivin will be mine!

I need to add you guys now that Im making some progress. Finally have KK and the shop upgrade!

My nips are 107 today.

Comment

Power Suit and matching Power Helmet anyone?
                    I think it's red, blue, black and purple to choose from.

Comment

Thanks for all the help with the diner stuff, guys! It’s going to be pretty cramped but I have everything I need now. I must have you guys over more so you can see what I have to return the favour. I can’t help thinking I don’t have any of the interesting stuff but it’s probably only when we see it on visits that we realise someone has what we want.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Thanks for all the help with the diner stuff, guys! It’s going to be pretty cramped but I have everything I need now. I must have you guys over more so you can see what I have to return the favour. I can’t help thinking I don’t have any of the interesting stuff but it’s probably only when we see it on visits that we realise someone has what we want.
                        We do need to have a catalog party at some point.
                        I can’t really host, as I don’t have the spare real estate at the moment, almost every square is built-on or breeding flowers..

Bring along 20 of your coolest catalog items, dump them in a fenced square and everyone can catalog everyone else’s.
                        Last edited by Budge74; 04-05-2020, 11:28.

Comment

I would be a possible host.
                          Haven't really got starting in developing the island too much at all. (so have plenty of central space)

Comment

Turnips are 88 here. Any amazing ones?

Comment

Turnips are 88 here. Any amazing ones?

Comment

Nope 62 here

Comment

Working...
                                X