X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

179 here in Wattoo!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      and yes kryss you can have your bumhole graced by the touch of gold, i'll send over the golden bog recipe. It's the least i can do for all the fun things you have sent including a new design beach towel YAAAY i was hoping other designs were out there.
      There aren't, I customised it for you. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        There aren't, I customised it for you. Sorry.
        I never thought to check if it could be customised, even better it means i don't have to search for variants. Seems with the villagers swapping days recently it's glitched redd appearing in my town as i have literally time skipped one day at a time for an entire month and he hasn't appeared once.

On a better note i finally managed to get a couple of purple pansys and one whole purple rose, so i have that going for me.

Comment

Only had a quick go last night and caught an angel fish. First new fish I've caught in weeks.
          Did do the island maze and got 4 Bell vouchers and a briefcase These 12hr day shifts are killing my island routines

Comment

Phew, panic over. After a month and a half of time travelling one day at a time Redd finally appeared again damn well made sure i wrote the date & time down as i'm about to grind the hell out of his art shop.

Thankfully every time he shows up the art/statues and variant items are all different so it's a fantastic way of getting both all the museum art section full and to fill in a lot of colour gaps in the variant furniture catalogue. The day before Redd appears is a rainy day in my game so if all the art is fake that day i travel one day back to the rainy day and water all my plants and then when i travel forward to visit Redd again i can see what was generated by the rain as all my hybrid flower beds are outside the museum. If there was some art i could buy then i go one day forwards and pick it up and give it to blathers.

Seems the fake ratio has been tweaked as before i either only got one real painting out of the 4 and the rest been fakes or they were all fake but this time i have noticed some days where there's 2 genuine pieces. I tend to priotitize the one then that has possible fake version so i don't have to check again on that one if it appears again as some of the others are guaranteed to only have genuine versions so i leave those unless thats the only real one that day.

Comment

I am relocating one of my villagers today and I could be wrong but are the plots for the starter villagers smaller than the later villagers? If so, what happens if their plot is in a tight space and they move out? Maybe I’m totally wrong here. It just seems like the relocated plot this time is smaller than usual.

Also I’m making a very small outdoor restaurant/diner thing but haven’t got any suitable tables and chairs. Anyone got anything that might feel right that they could share?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                I am relocating one of my villagers today and I could be wrong but are the plots for the starter villagers smaller than the later villagers? If so, what happens if their plot is in a tight space and they move out? Maybe I’m totally wrong here. It just seems like the relocated plot this time is smaller than usual.

Also I’m making a very small outdoor restaurant/diner thing but haven’t got any suitable tables and chairs. Anyone got anything that might feel right that they could share?
                I have a multitude of diner stools and chairs i can grab them all out and open my gates & let you catalogue them if you like?

Comment

I'll send you two menu chalkboards I have.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    I have a multitude of diner stools and chairs i can grab them all out and open my gates & let you catalogue them if you like?
                    Thank you! That would be great! There isn’t a time of day you’re not playing so I’ll message you next time I’m on.

And thanks Kryss! I haven’t got those so that’s a big help.

Comment

Thank you! That would be great! There isn’t a time of day you’re not playing so I’ll message you next time I’m on.

And thanks Kryss! I haven’t got those so that’s a big help.
                      just send it to me in game if you see me online & i'll open my gates i will go through my furniture store and find anything resteraunty/diner styled and you can catalogue the lot.

Comment

My Paris cafe (based on KK Cafe) is going to use natural wood furniture, but customised.
                        I haven't decided but I'm thinking about opening the Sunset Diner in the northwest corner of my island so people can sit and watch the setting sun.
                        I'm also considering a teahouse expansion to my Japanese garden...but I'll need to terraform it up a level first I think.

DIYs up for grabs: Bamboo grove wall; simple wooden fence; tall garden rock

Comment

I feel like I am going to regret my current planning because it’s already feeling slightly cramped but I have gone too far so I’m just going to keep going. No doubt this time next year my town will be completely different.

Comment

Thats part of the fun though as you get new ideas and items you remodel and build new stuff. It keeps it fun doing so, i have no major plan for my island i just make fun segments at a time and try to link them together. The only thing i have properly done is moved all the houses and buildings to their final locations and added all the bridges and ramps i wanted so now the framework is down. Now have to think what i want to do in each area.

If anyone has the red gumball machine or any microwave colours that are not red or white i'd love to have them. Also after all the coloured floor lights as i still only have red & white, would love the whole rainbow of them but they are such a pain to get as you can't tell the colour at all when they are in the shop you have to go home every time and turn the lights off and place it to see. Nintendo really need to sort stuff like this as it's just random buying otherwise which wastes bells when you get home to find you have just bought the same damn one.

Comment

I'll send you purple and green lights.

Comment

Pretty sure I have the red gumball machine. I have maxed out my orders for the day but I’ll send it to you as soon as I can get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X