No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody get any spare Fish Prints from the fishing tourney?
    Turns out you can customise them, and they look really good.
    Need 3 for the full set.

I know they’re exclusive items, so I’d understand if you do t wanna let them go.

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
    I started the maze and I'm a bit stumped, embarrassingly
    I re-did it to get the ‘bonus’ items in the bottom-left corner.
    It was quite ingenious, I thought.

Comment

That is the part I didn't get and didn't have time to re-do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
        Also you can buy a Mom mug from the second tab of the nook miles kiosk (Unless it's a different seasonal item for everyone).
        Mine is pink.

Comment

This screamed [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] to me: https://www.polygon.com/2020/4/30/21...ns-toilet-gate
          Toilet gate and all.

Comment

Ah i saw someone on youtube do that with mannequins if you place one less than 4 blocks apart it stops a rock spawning there in those 9 tiles that surround it, you then make an area with paving with empty gaps where they can spawn then destroy all your rocks and if you have placed the mannequins close enough together it will force the rocks to appear in the 6 spots you have chosen but it's tricky to do and super time consuming but i'm not gonna lie i want to try it some time hehe.

The mannequin technique is way better than pasting textures all over your island as you can place a texture as a mannequin. Then to get rid of them all you just edit that texture you used on the mannequins into a new one and save it and all the mannequins with the original texture you placed all over your island will vanish so you don't have to go pick them all up.

Speaking of toilets i have a spare DIY recipe for the golden toilet if anyone wants it.
            Last edited by importaku; 01-05-2020, 20:16.

Comment

I wouldn't mind Trump Throne if it is still going.

Comment

Weird goings on in my town tonight.

giant giant GIANT!!!! star fragments lol

Town fountain upgraded, might add a few more as they are really pretty

Is it me or does the moon look a lot closer tonight?

OH, err i see lol

It's all going down tonight there's even UFO sightings at the viewpoint, guard your buttholes.

and yes kryss you can have your bumhole graced by the touch of gold, i'll send over the golden bog recipe. It's the least i can do for all the fun things you have sent including a new design beach towel YAAAY i was hoping other designs were out there.

With the additing of fun objects i'm getting the happy home designer vibes back i can make sum very silly and fun things with all this stuff

Comment

Anyone else love that 3am music with the odd waaaa waaa sound?, i wish these great tracks were not stuck to the late shift but the game has a super chill feeling in the early hours the sounds and lighting make me enjoy playing late at night.

Comment

I do. . The only tune that bugs me now is the 1am-2am music. I've grown used to all the rest, and like some almost as much as New Leaf's soundtrack.

Comment

I’m way too old to be up at those times.

Comment

Sometimes im in realtime and the game is synced to me or sometimes i time travel to the early hours just for the ambience while fishing for those damn rare fish that only appear at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          I’m way too old to be up at those times.
                          I’ve synced my sleep cycle with my teenage children during lockdown. The 5am new day switchover was my limit though. The dawn was worth waiting for but I was knackered the next day.

Comment

the lighting really is pretty as the sun starts to come up, so much effort was put into the lighting in this game.

Comment

Yeah. It’s beautiful. And like you mentioned earlier the attention to detail throughout is just amazing. It felt like such a simple game at the beginning but the depth is astounding.

Comment

Let me know if anyone gets half decent turnip prices today, if even just to break even. Forgot I had a few more to sell!

Comment

Working...
                                X