No announcement yet.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, 'Lily of the Valley' will spawn randomly when you have a 5* town - it's the only way you can get them. There's only one variety (white) and they can't breed, but they increase the chances of hybrids of any flowers they're placed next to.

Incidentally, I'm up to my neck in roses. Let me know if you'd like some!

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
      Yup, 'Lily of the Valley' will spawn randomly when you have a 5* town - it's the only way you can get them. There's only one variety (white) and they can't breed, but they increase the chances of hybrids of any flowers they're placed next to.

Incidentally, I'm up to my neck in roses. Let me know if you'd like some!
      Ah okay. Damn Isabelle and her attempts to turn my island into Garbage City for that 5-star rating! I'll never go back to that even for a pretty flower. Yep, I'd love a couple of starter roses at some point if that's okay!

Comment

Of course! I can't give seeds (they're not native to my town) but if you're happy with full plants I can easily part with a couple of reds, yellows and whites. I'm on JST (+8h) and this evening's not so good, but if tomorrow morning UK time works I'm good to open up then.

Comment

Your town will be populated by at least a few different breeds of flowers when you first start the rest of the flower types can be bought from nooks cranny in seed bags that they keep in the cabinet with the tools to buy. There will be a selection for a few different breeds each time but keep checking as the months go by as they will eventually change all and you can get every single breed of flower in their base colours if you keep checking for long enough. I always thought you had to visit other peoples towns for certain breeds like you do with fruit but nope i tested this myself by going forward via time travelling and eventually all of the flower breed base colours appeared in my shop to buy in seed bags. You also have leif as well who will carry seed bags so your chances double with him.

I'll mail you all of the statues Dogg they need homes so you can have those.

Comment

That makes sense - my Nook's started with Windflowers, Hyacinths and Tulips, but around two weeks in the Tulips got replaced with Pansies. I wondered if I was misremembering...

Comment

Got my first islander photo yesterday! After never actually managing it on New Leaf.

I wouldn't mind a painting [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION], donators choice. I sent you a blue/white colourful wheel earlier. I also got a document stack from my mother the other day if you want.

Comment

Wow, and I was expecting fakes! Thank you!!

Dragon suits on the way to you guys! We can feel all Bruce Lee-y when we meet up again.

Mariachi clothing! We have red, orange, green, black, blue or white. Name your colour.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

and Artwork i have been ripping off redd

informative statue X2 (1 gone to dogg/kryss)
                  glowing painting (gone to kryss)
                  ancient statue (gone to dogg)
                  familiar statue (gone to dogg)
                  common painting
                  famous painting (gone to kryss)
                  sinking painting (gone to dogg)
                  scary painting (gone to kryss)
                  solemn painting (gone to kryss)
                  moody painting
                  I'll take anything that's left if I may? I've had precisely one visit from that dirty fox and all I got was a fake headless statue...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                    Wow, and I was expecting fakes! Thank you!!

Dragon suits on the way to you guys! We can feel all Bruce Lee-y when we meet up again.

Mariachi clothing! We have red, orange, green, black, blue or white. Name your colour.
                    lol oh no, only the best genuines in my sending pile i made sure to check.

only 3 paintimgs & and 4 statues left to find till it's complete. Getting close then i shall have a go at getting all the haunted stuff after that.

Originally posted by Briareos View Post
                    I'll take anything that's left if I may? I've had precisely one visit from that dirty fox and all I got was a fake headless statue...
                    You may, i'll pop it all in the post for you

Comment

I can buy the statue off you if you don't want it. That goes for any fakes!

Comment

I have Celeste in town, anyone want to visit? I'll be open staring at the sky waiting for a shower...

Comment

Are there shooting stars when someone is over? I'll pop in to get a recipe from her.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                            Are there shooting stars when someone is over? I'll pop in to get a recipe from her.
                            No stars so far sadly...

Comment

No stars so far sadly...
                              She was in my town last night and it took hours for the shooting stars to appear.
                              Just got stung by a scorpion, first time I’d seen one.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                                She was in my town last night and it took hours for the shooting stars to appear.
                                Just got stung by a scorpion, first time I’d seen one.
                                I'm watching TV too do I'll keep my eyes peeled

I managed to catch a scorpion last night, did make me jump though!

Comment

Working...
                                X