Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    Well, they can be fake catalogued at least. You can find them from the search function if you've had them. I'll send you one to test.
    They’ve got their own tab on ‘special items’ haven’t they?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      I have only seen Celeste once. Are there specific conditions for her coming around?
      She tends to visit on nights where the moon is really bright & the sky is totally clear.

Comment

All this talk of posters has reminded me about the true animal crossing gold of villager portraits, as I've had two villagers move out in the first month of playing I wonder if any of them will stay long enough to give me theirs? In New Leaf I had quite the collection by the end of my years of playing!

Comment

I never actually received any protraits...

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
          They’ve got their own tab on ‘special items’ haven’t they?
          Receiving one doesn't add it to your catalogue, just like the Pocket Camp stuff. The Sanrio ones you sent me can't be sent from the catalogue in regular fashion, instead you have to search for their name and then you can order or send it to someone.

Comment

I never actually received any protraits...

Receiving one doesn't add it to your catalogue, just like the Pocket Camp stuff. The Sanrio ones you sent me can't be sent from the catalogue in regular fashion, instead you have to search for their name and then you can order or send it to someone.
            Weirdly if you actually use the sanrio amiibo cards they do appear in the catalogue without searching for them if you are given the posters without scanning the amiibo then you have to search for them. While playing around in the photopia studio i discovered that.

Also discovered that gulliver has the same quirk as the ones i mentioned before about on certain days visitors will come and for your game they will come on that same date again and again if you time travel back to that day. Seems gulliver appeared 2 days before celeste did so now i can grind his items too but more importantly i now have a way of grinding rusted parts for the giant robot, if you don't give the communicator parts to gulliver they will rust so once i have gotten all of his items i shall hopefully be able to keep finding him after he gives me the final reward and i'll be able to keep the parts to make giant robots. The only thing i'm missing to start is the rocket recipe from celeste. Once i have that i will be happy to open a gundam factory for anyone who wants it but you'll have to provide the gold and star fragments to make the gold armour and rocket. I can then give those back and you can craft the rest yourselves with the rusted parts and iron.

Gonna see if Redd works the same way the next time i find him on my island but books cranny from my experimenting keeps the same items in on each set day, so going back to the same day means nothing changes. So even if i can keep Redd appearing the same paintings will most likely be on board but maybe not, i'll report back if they change as it means there will be valid way of making the art section of the museum easier to fill.
            Last edited by importaku; 29-04-2020, 22:38.

Comment

Finally rescued Gulliver 30 times so i got the very special gift he gives you for doing so, i'm pleased to say that he continues to get washed up after that final gift and the cycle starts back from the beginning so if you accidentally sold any of the Gulliver items he gave you or you happen to want a second of something you can continue to rescue him to get another. Also if you feel like been evil you can keep the 5 commuication parts and the next day they will be rusted so you will only need to rescue Gulliver 6 times to get enough rusted parts for a robot hero.

Beep boop Aloha islands defence system is now active

It lights up and makes a very cool sound, also once crafted you can customize it using the customization kits to turn it various colours so no need to worry about finding variants for this thing as the build requirements for just 1 is evil enough. If anyone has the materials and wants me to build them one i just need enough materials to make the gold armour & the rocket the rest you can do yourselves by buying the robot hero recipe using some nook miles. I don't need any tips or bell payment crap, happy to help gundam up peoples towns if they can provide the materials.

The Gold armour requires 8 gold nuggets
              The rocket requires 10 star fragments and 20 iron nuggets

The rest of the recipe is here even with the rocket and the gold armour your gonna need a lot of extra materials mainly the 10 gold nuggets & 90 iron nuggets

I also finally have that beautiful glowing crescent moon chair recipe so i can craft those too if you have 7 star fragments and 1 large star fragment. The best part with the crescent moon chairs is you can customize those too in all the colours of the rainbow. So far it seems Celeste has given me a new recipe each time i have found her so i have either gotten very lucky or she is programmed to give a new one till you have them all then they loop around and you will start getting repeats. There seems to be 3 sets of diy recipes she gives you. One been the zodiac furniture set as i mentioned previously, the other series is the space set that includes a floor and wall recipe along with various space themed items and then there seems to be a set of wand recipes some weird wands in there as well as some flower wands.

Oh and this is what my poster menu looks like kryss, as you can see the sanrio ones appear in there without searching.
              Last edited by importaku; 30-04-2020, 00:06.

Comment

Received them.
                Not in catalogue.
                Bought again for myself.
                Not in catalogue.
                Used in Photopia.
                Not in catalogue.
                Search.
                Found.

Comment

hmm now that is strange, i wonder why they show for me but not on yours? did you physically scan the sanrio cards into your game?

Comment

That is what I've been saying, if you don't have the cards, you can't see them in your catalogue (i.e. catalogue them).
                    BUT you can still order them/send them on via searching.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                      Finally rescued Gulliver 30 times so i got the very special gift he gives you for doing so, i'm pleased to say that he continues to get washed up after that final gift and the cycle starts back from the beginning so if you accidentally sold any of the Gulliver items he gave you or you happen to want a second of something you can continue to rescue him to get another. Also if you feel like been evil you can keep the 5 commuication parts and the next day they will be rusted so you will only need to rescue Gulliver 6 times to get enough rusted parts for a robot hero.

Beep boop Aloha islands defence system is now active

It lights up and makes a very cool sound, also once crafted you can customize it using the customization kits to turn it various colours so no need to worry about finding variants for this thing as the build requirements for just 1 is evil enough. If anyone has the materials and wants me to build them one i just need enough materials to make the gold armour & the rocket the rest you can do yourselves by buying the robot hero recipe using some nook miles. I don't need any tips or bell payment crap, happy to help gundam up peoples towns if they can provide the materials.

The Gold armour requires 8 gold nuggets
                      The rocket requires 10 star fragments and 20 iron nuggets

The rest of the recipe is here even with the rocket and the gold armour your gonna need a lot of extra materials mainly the 10 gold nuggets & 90 iron nuggets

I also finally have that beautiful glowing crescent moon chair recipe so i can craft those too if you have 7 star fragments and 1 large star fragment. The best part with the crescent moon chairs is you can customize those too in all the colours of the rainbow. So far it seems Celeste has given me a new recipe each time i have found her so i have either gotten very lucky or she is programmed to give a new one till you have them all then they loop around and you will start getting repeats. There seems to be 3 sets of diy recipes she gives you. One been the zodiac furniture set as i mentioned previously, the other series is the space set that includes a floor and wall recipe along with various space themed items and then there seems to be a set of wand recipes some weird wands in there as well as some flower wands.

Oh and this is what my poster menu looks like kryss, as you can see the sanrio ones appear in there without searching.
                      Lol. What are those coloured light panels next to the robot?

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                        Lol. What are those coloured light panels next to the robot?
                        Those are the servers that process the telemetry data from the satellite dish they feed my robot the sensor data of the sea around my island scanning for dodgy looking ships or planes waiting to intercept.

Comment

That is what I've been saying, if you don't have the cards, you can't see them in your catalogue (i.e. catalogue them).
                          BUT you can still order them/send them on via searching.
                          Ah i get you now, lol my brain wasnt firing in the early hours

Comment

Even Danny Trejo is playing it!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                              Those are the servers that process the telemetry data from the satellite dish they feed my robot the sensor data of the sea around my island scanning for dodgy looking ships or planes waiting to intercept.
                              I thought so. What is the actual DIY recipe name, or where they a gift?

Comment

Importaku, I’d be all over spare Celeste recipes.
                                For some reason, she’s avoiding me like the plague.
                                Might be because it’s rained for 3 days straight...

Sent a few posters out to randoms today.
                                If you want a particular villager, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X