Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marius View Post
    I thought so. What is the actual DIY recipe name, or where they a gift?
    It’s just called a server it appears in nooks cranny as one of the expensive items they cost 100,000 a server. They might also fall out of popped balloons but I haven’t seen one like that. If you want to come and catalogue one so you can order it I’ll open my town when I get home from work.

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
    Importaku, I’d be all over spare Celeste recipes.
    For some reason, she’s avoiding me like the plague.
    Might be because it’s rained for 3 days straight...

Sent a few posters out to randoms today.
    If you want a particular villager, let me know.
    So far Celeste has been giving new recipes I don’t have any doubles so far but if there’s something from a Celeste recipe you want I can craft it for you if you supply the right materials. Obvs if I do get doubles i’ll Let you know I do have a pile of spare non celeste diy recipes going but I will have to list them when I get in everyone is welcome to them as there might be a few people haven’t got. I hate to just sell them to nooks for a pittance when they could be used.
    Last edited by importaku; 30-04-2020, 13:52.

Comment

As always, thanks, very helpful.

Comment

ACNH Flower Genetics Guide By Paleh Update: Thanks to data mining from Aeter (Aeter#9823 on Discord), we now know the genes of all the New Horizon flower species! Huge thanks for getting this info! This guide has been updated with all the new gene data for all species. Animal Crossing New Horiz...

You know how I said this game is as complicated as you want it to be?
        This is an incredibly thorough guide on the flower genetics in NH & NL.

Those blue roses will take some time.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          If anyone has the materials and wants me to build them one i just need enough materials to make the gold armour & the rocket the rest you can do yourselves by buying the robot hero recipe using some nook miles. I don't need any tips or bell payment crap, happy to help gundam up peoples towns if they can provide the materials.

The Gold armour requires 8 gold nuggets
          The rocket requires 10 star fragments and 20 iron nuggets
          Wow! Very generous! I think It will be while before i'll be hitting you up for that, i have the gold and the fragments but only about 5 rusted parts!

Comment

Originally posted by Budge74 View Post
            https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

You know how I said this game is as complicated as you want it to be?
            This is an incredibly thorough guide on the flower genetics in NH & NL.

Those blue roses will take some time.
            It would have been easier if they had actually used punnett squares to show the combinations.
            Put red roses together, put white roses together. Water every day and wait for a surprise.

Comment

More regarding celeste, seems that so far i have gotten about 20 recipes from her and all of them have been new each time so if you manage to keep finding her you'll eventually get all the zodiac/space/wand sets without any doubles. Seems if isabelle mentions there is going to be a meteor shower that evening there's a good chance celeste will be in town for it too.

She gave me a giant star fragment instead of a DIY recipe on the shooting star evening gonna test and see if that evening will give me giant star fragments from her every time. Now making a text document of the dates that things happen and when villagers visit in my town as it's gonna be useful for grinding certain stuff they give out. Regarding star fragments on the beach the following day, it's pointless wishing on more than 30 or so stars during a shower as the game caps how many will spawn on the beach the next day after about 30 no more will appear no matter how long you wait or keep checking back.

You can force the game to keep spawning them on the beach by removing all the shells off the beach and then entering the shop or your house and going back outside it will make one or 2 each time pop up on the beach. It's not an exact science but i have found it kind of works so far, much faster than waiting till later on in day and logging back on although if you fast forward a few hours you'll get most to appear especially if you have removed all the shells off the beach as that means there's more places for a star fragment to spawn.
              Last edited by importaku; 30-04-2020, 22:08.

Comment

I think you can sometimes get more than one fragment from a star. I wishes on a handful last night but still got 13 this morning.

Comment

Stitches is now my favourite villager. He is brilliant, though I'm surprised he is male!

Comment

I changed it from "BD Crew" as it sounded to gang-y.

Comment

May 1st, lots of new stuff to do.
                      Caught a banded dragonfly, man they’re quick.
                      Some new river and pond stuff too, and bugs on stumps.

And a special May Day island getaway! (Which I’m saving for later)

Comment

Did another update appear? As I could have sworn there wasn’t a a next to the latest version upgrade, nooks shopping now sent me a letter to let me know there was seasonal items in the shop catalogue they appear in a new tab where the posters and promotional tabs are. Seems the update has made my dates shuffle as Sahara and wisp no longer appear on the evening I was grinding thankfully Celeste is still there but it seems she has stopped giving me diy recipes so either something has changed or I now have all the wands and space set from her. There’s still one zodiac per month to get from her as I don’t have all those but now when I talk to her I either get 5 star fragments or one large star fragment or rarely also you might get given a zodiac fragment for that months constellation hopefully that’s all the 2nd & 3rd pool of recipes from her done. Shall cross reference with the guidebook when I get home to see if I have them all.

Gonna need to find new dates for visitors now, wonder if updates to the game shuffle them every time?
                        Last edited by importaku; 01-05-2020, 11:52.

Comment

That "a" has been there for a while. Although when you go to the airport, it says 1.2.0

Comment

I started the maze and I'm a bit stumped, embarrassingly

Comment

Don't forget you can jump over individual holes. Not that I've used my May Day Ticket yet.

Comment

Also you can buy a Mom mug from the second tab of the nook miles kiosk (Unless it's a different seasonal item for everyone).

Comment

Working...
                                X