Forza Horizon 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza Horizon 5

These audio settings improve the game immeasurably.

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

Lol, can't argue with that.
    Also, it is driving me nuts when characters suddenly use a Mexican accent. I have no idea what they are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      Lol, can't argue with that.
      Also, it is driving me nuts when characters suddenly use a Mexican accent. I have no idea what they are saying.
      Do you mean they start speaking in Spanish or do you mean the characters that speak English with an accent?

Either way, just turn the subtitles on.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        Do you mean they start speaking in Spanish or do you mean the characters that speak English with an accent?

Either way, just turn the subtitles on.
        Oh, they're speaking Spanish in the middle of an English sentence? No wonder I can't understand it. That's really annoying.
        I could switch on the subs I guess but this would be the first time ever I use them in a game. Switching off the subs is the first thing I do in any modern game, lol

Comment

I tend to zone out during the cutscenes but right near the beginning an English girl said something in Spanish and a guy complimented her pronunciation.

I don’t think you need to understand those bits, though.

Also, at this thread and Dave’s suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            I tend to zone out during the cutscenes but right near the beginning an English girl said something in Spanish and a guy complimented her pronunciation.

I don’t think you need to understand those bits, though.

Also, at this thread and Dave’s suggestion!

I honestly wouldn't be able to play with the non-stop banter. It's utterly grating.

The rest of the game seems really awesome. Would love some races online.

I'm going to hook it up to the TV this weekend and let my little boy play. Is there a way to replay the intro? That would blow his mind.

Comment

Probably need to start a new game. Considering the speed at which he deleted your MotM save, I’m sure he’ll have no trouble doing the same thing here

Comment

Yeah I turn down the voice chatter and the music is off... let the cars do the talking.

I've found a rather nifty way of making some quick cash in this if you've got a load of skill points to spend.

I received 3 gifts of the same car, the Willys Jeep. Thought that was odd and have now realised what people are doing.

Buy one for 40k, spend 5 skill points on it to unlock the super wheelspin which nets you anywhere between 100k and 2m if you get the cars... then send the jeep off as a gift. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

I have no real interest in racing games outside of Ridge Racer and Daytona and have even less interest in cars full stop, but I must admit this game is rather fab and looks bloody lovely.
                  3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post

In game music off, trance classics on, just to refine those settings again 🙂

Comment

Does anyone know how the streaming music option works? I'm guessing it is unlocked the more you play but is it what I think it is? I'm hoping I can stream music from my PC in to the game since its already connected to the series X as a media provider.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        In game music off, trance classics on, just to refine those settings again 🙂
                        I was going to come back to post exactly that. The music on this game is absolutely atrocious, even the classical station.

Comment

I can’t play any racing game any other way.

Comment

Yeah, I also put my own music on in racing games. Wreckfest, in my head, has an incredible soundtrack of 90s underground hip hop.

Comment

Glowing review here:

I liked how his only complaint was the need for all the characters to hablar al azar en español in the middle of a sentence to let you know you're in Mexico.
                              Last edited by QualityChimp; 12-11-2021, 14:26.

Comment

Working...
                              X