Forza Horizon 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    Yeah, I also put my own music on in racing games. Wreckfest, in my head, has an incredible soundtrack of 90s underground hip hop.
    Custom soundtracks started with 1080, for me.

Unless it's Ridge, Sega/AM2, Wipeout, F-Zero, or Mario Kart the music gets put in the bin immediately.
    Last edited by dataDave; 12-11-2021, 13:10.

Comment

Had data streaming issues so moved the game to an SSD which seems to have sorted it

Comment

I've ploughed through this... I've done almost all events now and I think I need to put it down for a while.

Easily the best in the series this far and a definite GOTY contender for me.

Comment

It's definitely fun as a solo play game, but the online seems very broken tho. Last night I was trying to setup a convoy and just ended up with a load of "not in your session" error messages. Then people would appear and disappear again. Starting races took minutes, waiting for players to join the race lobby.

Doesn't stop me recommending the game because overall the experience is excellent, but the online certainly drags the experience down.

Comment

Yeah online is getting hammered. There's a total player count of 8.5 million last time I looked but haven't seen average live players.

There's a few hotfixes inbound for this so hopefully that will remedy a few things.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Glowing review here:

I liked how his only complaint was the need for all the characters to hablar al azar en espaƱol in the middle of a sentence to let you know you're in Mexico.
              That's what pisses me off the most. Especially when the woman does it. Can't understand a bloody thing. So off putting.

Comment

My main complaint is the need for characters at all. The voice work is condescendingly atrocious.

Comment

Yeah the voice work is wank in places but I turn it off.

Comment

Game keeps me coming back at it
                    need 11 cars for complete collection unfortunately need about 200 million for those haha
                    although have 200+ wheels spins and 50 super wheelspins to unleash maybe get lucky on some cars
                    small tip although mega expensive Iv bought all but a few clothing items so no more getting them in wheel spins just money and cars now

Online is a wreck 3 times been in the horizon arcade by myself 8 million online and can’t find 1 other person
                    Plus still get disconnected every single time I come out of any race

other than the online crap I still love it

Comment

Working...
                    X