Elden Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Still looking for smithing stones to bump up the gargoyle's twinblade, but realistically, I have all the weapons I could possibly need.
    You should have already collected the ball bearings to give to the Twin Maiden Husk in the Roundtable Hold, with those you can buy all the Smithing Stones you want up to +9.

Comment

I was at the final boss and really wanted to get it done before going on holiday, but literally on about my 3rd attempt the whole street had a power cut! Street lamps out and everything.

By the time I got back, I decided I should probably go to bed as I had to drive to Scotland the next day.

Anyway, I'm back and on Monday I fired it up again.
      I'd had a few attempts fail, so thought I'd try a summon and got some rando in that really helped share the damage taken and given and we beat the game.

I got the Ranni ending, so I think I'm her Elden Lord?

Anyway, I didn't go to NG+ ("Journey 2") as I think there are a few things you should do before starting again like spend your runes buying smithing stones.

However, I didn't really want to start again.
      I've loved it and you can't recreate that "first time" feel again and I'm ready to watch a few films and try a different genre.

Got to say though, that I've absolutely loved this game.
      It's tricky but beatable. Complex but easy to get into.
      The lore they've created is bobbins, but totally engaging.

My main love has been riding around on my hoss, just exploring and seeing this stunning world that FROM have created.

Probably fits somewhere in my top 10, if I'm honest.

Comment

The culmination of gaming's greatest journey ...

Shared with
        Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        some rando

Joking aside, that's the beauty of the Souls games. The community can be amazing.

Grats on completing Chimp. Loved all your updates along the way ... they inspired me to finally play the game.

Comment

Cheers, [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION].

I'm all about the celebration of the things I love and sharing that enthusiasm.
          Either encouraging more people to try something, to live vicariously through me or to share the love with others that have been there too.

I tried a few times on my own and would have done it solo, but was curious to see what kind of players would appear when summoned! I reckon about 5 died on my first night before the power cut, then the first one worked upon my return from my hols.

Appreciate your post, mate.

Comment

Trailer due to drop 2:30pm today

been replaying recently after buying it on steam (originally played on xsx) for the seamless co-op mod, 4 of us together bumbling around at all times is fantastic fun with sensible rules for increases to enemy HP/Poise and respawn rules. But i'll need to restart a character in retail mode ready for this, as im definitely not going back to xsx copy.

Comment

HYPE!

Comment

21st June 2024!

Comment

Well there goes July and August

Comment

Well i did restart again, no idea what build i want this time, i'm doing Mage build in my co-op mod game and like that i can use rock spells to get around anti-magic. Did classic, shield and huge weapon previously... so started a weebu samurai until i find something that takes my fancy.

Comment

QualityChimp - see you in a few months?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                        QualityChimp - see you in a few months?
                        Lord Poopysworth and BuddyFuzz ride again!

Comment

Working...
                        X