No announcement yet.

Elden Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following the arrows on the map is a good starter, yes. Do you remember what bosses you have defeated?

Comment

According to my trophies:

Nokstella
      Regal
      Valiant Gargoyles
      Margit
      Radagon
      Godskin Noble
      Magma Wyrm Makar
      Mimic Tear
      Knight Loretta
      Elemer of the Briar
      Ancestor Spirit
      Rennala
      Rykard
      Radahn
      Godrick

Comment

You should proceed east-north-east through the capital and the lands laying beyond that.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          You should proceed east-north-east through the capital and the lands laying beyond that.
          Thanks Briareos. I like to think you entered all those boss names into a computer terminal and it spat out a print out of where I should go next

Comment

Mogh confirmed to hold the keys to getting into the DLC.

Comment

I've said I wouldn't play NG+ much, and instead...just completed Caelid (without getting to Redmane Castle though) and now approaching the first keep in Limgrave. Levelled up INT to 60 for Comet Azure but with only 20 MND I can sustain it for 2-3 seconds. Still, it seems prettery powerful even with this limited time on target, now I can clearly see INT builds simply spamming this for against most bosses.

As a general impression for NG+...it's easy? I did die a couple of times, but even in Caelid I could survive a good number of hits before getting wasted, and the Moonlight Greatsword is a pretty good weapon, I maybe I'll switch to it even with my main character for the DLC, though it's a physical build with a medium roll with an Ultra Greatsword and heavy armour.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                Mogh confirmed to hold the keys to getting into the DLC.
                Radahn​ and Mogh

Mogh is a secret late game boss that only 38% of players have defeated, he could be a problem for those on a fresh run as you have to play through quite a few areas to get to him. It's been a while since i platinumed this, and I'm sure I left it my save at an early new game+

Comment

Working...
                X