Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 in Edge this month.

Comment

Found the gacha machine for control unit at last so i can steer my creations, traded a pile of zonal batteries to stock up 50 of them... now if only the links battery upgrade grind wasn't ripped from the worst mmo grinds of mid 2000's.
      Last edited by Tobal; 17-05-2023, 12:57.

Comment

is a babe.

Comment

Okay, so spoilers as it shows a boss and some of the things you can make, but someone made a boss-melting orbital space cannon...

Comment

Infinite dupe glitch. Use and abuse at your own risk!

https://www.videogamer.com/news/tear...cation-glitch/
            "The glitch has been posted to YouTube by Caspah, who explains the fairly simple method involved here. First, there’s a bit of prep work – and they advise players to head into their consoles settings to turn off auto-updates, just in case Nintendo decide to fix this glitch in a future patch for Tears of the Kingdom. Next head into game, and you’ll have to make sure you’ll have to obtain two bows that are the same, and are next to each other in your inventory. Then, you’ll want to equip a small to medium shield – and any sword. Then head back to the bows and arrows tab before exiting the inventory screen.

The next steps are as follows:
            • Press ZR (Right trigger) to pull out your bow.
            • Press up on the d-pad to attach the item you want to duplicate to the end of your bow.
            • Press Plus to open the inventory menu, then select the bow highlighted in blue and ‘Drop’ the bow.
            • Head to the next bow in your inventory, then equip it.
            • Then press the Plus button twice in rapid succession – if done correctly, Link will now appear to be holding the bow with the item you want duplicated on the end of it.
            • Now, select this bow in blue and drop this one too – and finally exit the inventory menu. You should now be able to press up on the d-pad, and the item number should now have gone up by 1.
            • Feel free to pick up the bows on the ground and repeat as many times as you want.

Apparently the timing of pressing Plus in step 5 may take a little practice to get it exactly right – if you’re too slow, there won’t be any item on the end of Link’s bow, and if you’re too fast the menu won’t open at all. So you just need to find the sweet spot. Otherwise, this’ll be a handy way to stock up on additional Bombs, Chuchu Jellies or Zonaite in a pinch – at least until Nintendo potentially patch this out."

Comment

^ That exploit is pointless - the gameworld is already teeming with sweet, sweet loot.

Comment

I never do these things for item dupes and then regret it as soon as their patched. Sigh.

Comment

If someone builds a boat and then uses it to sail the waters and plunder loot, does the thread need locking on the basis of piracy being discussed in a Zelda First Play thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post

is a babe.
                    Players Are Simping Over Purah in 'Tears of the Kingdom' (and I Am Too)

Comment

Roll on the cosplay, says I!

Comment

Well, for those who haven't been skiving like me today and I have been skiving massively, let me confirm that the game has already been patched presumably addressing the exploit. Anyway, I'm off...
                        Last edited by Golgo; 19-05-2023, 14:04.

Comment

I've made it to the water temple. Even with 6+ hearts and 8 defense I'm finding enemies are often one shotting me and take far too many hits to go down. Souls of the Kingdom...

Really enjoying it otherwise but always dreading combat. Didnt feel like this in BotW unless I went somewhere more end gamey like Hyrule castle where enemies are scaled up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
                            I've made it to the water temple. Even with 6+ hearts and 8 defense I'm finding enemies are often one shotting me and take far too many hits to go down. Souls of the Kingdom...

Really enjoying it otherwise but always dreading combat. Didnt feel like this in BotW unless I went somewhere more end gamey like Hyrule castle where enemies are scaled up.
                            I'm currently working that part of the story quest to, though i have alot more defence (24def) after spending some time after the fire temple doing armour upgrades so im taking very little damage from stuff in the area, however damage to them depends on if feel like using any of my current heavy hitting fusion weapons 20-40DMG, or just mashing a 10-19 DMG sword with a rock slapped on it weapon.

in other activities, i'm getting pretty disappointed with how straight forward the puzzle focused shrines have been, one look at the task, one look to the equipment left next to it is all it takes, very simple, then it's just going through the motions. And there have been far to many shrines where it was just walk straight up to the upgrade light, i would have taken a harder repeat of an earlier shrine than nothing at all. The best Shrines are still the

bring no equipment in ones

Comment

Only just off the training zone. Few hours well spent based on all the new abilities and systems. Finally got my feet planted on Hyrule. One criticism I had of Breath of the Wild was it felt rather barren in its vastness ... but far Tears of the Kingdom feels more lush and varied and fleshed out. Amazing so far. Loving all the crafting possibilities.

Comment

The videos of people torturing Koroks has had me in stitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X