UK and Ireland closed already?

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
          UK and Ireland closed already?
          Registration opens tomorrow.

Comment

M Bison gameplay trailer coming tomorrow

Edit: Already here

Last edited by wargame; 08-06-2024, 10:08.

Comment

Did get a little excited when I first saw the S2 trailer during the SGF thing, but I do get the reservation about dedicating 50% of your second year's content to guest characters. Def buying though, and keen to see them all in action. Whatever happened around announcing it all, I certainly wasn't Bison landing this soon after the big patch and Akuma. Problem X has been on a tear lately and I'm super keen to see if can make him viable for Evo in the 3 weeks or so he'll get!

Comment

I was thinking the same thing about Zhen, would be make the switch? But he seems to play pretty directly to SFV Bison. It certainly wth be interesting.

Bison has already been ruled out of CEO tournament the weekend after release.

Comment

Only just realised that SFVI Bison's horse is a reference to the Raul Julia Bison portrait from the 1994 live-action movie.

Amazing!

Comment

Dreamhack Sweden stream is live, a place in the EWC up for grabs so lots of notable players are in attendance.

Comment

Working...
                    X