Psyvariar 2: The Will To Fabricate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!1

Every time you translate a bit I'm gonna end up slapping myself! I noticed it cant actually "see" you if you go beyond it's field of vision, but I didnt take it further and buzz those shots at origin from that position.

2nd Form , 1st attack - CHECK! 8) - safe for this man!

Comment

2nd attack

This attack doesnt pose much of a problem. There is a blind spot at the bottom right corner of the screen. The boss will fire in 2 directions , right and then left. It will do this again, only this time the number of bullets will be reduced. During this attack , you should use your shot to adjust the neutrino gauge to around 85%.

Comment

3rd attack

Basically, dont be tempted to rush in to buzz the origin even though your gauge is around 85% as you can get more later without damaging the boss. So just stay below the origin and buzz. Once you level up, retreat to the left and keep buzzing so that you are close to levelling up at the end of the attack. The boss will perform this attack again so just follow the same procedure and make sure that you are close to levelling up after the attack. There is a blind spot in the bottom left corner where you can escape to, if your neutrino gauge is in the wrong position.

Comment

4th attack

Not much to say about this. This attack is similar to the previous one except that the bullets move anti clockwise. You should be close to levelling up so just shoot the boss and buzz the origin and retreat to the left before your shield runs out.

Comment

5th attack

For this attack pattern, dodge rythmically from left to right whilst adjusting the neutrino gauge using your shot. The boss will fire 15 streams of bullets so make sure that when it finishes its attack your gauge is at or above 90%.

Comment

Ignore this post! Sorry.

Comment

6th attack

Buzz the origin and make sure that your gauge is close to 90% when the attack finishes. The boss will fire 9 streams of bullets. You should have around 7500-8000 Buzz.

Comment

Really appreciate this man - you just increased my obsession x10!

Comment

3rd form

1st attack

This is pretty straight forward. Just dodge and get your gauge up to 90% by the end of the attack.

Comment

2nd attack

This is difficult! First of all, the boss will fire different colour bullets in this order: red, blue, green. Dodge the 3 sets and when it fires the next set of red bullets you should level up. At this point you need to get inbetween the red bullets and rotate your ship around them! Try to level up at least once during this. Your gauge should be between 0-20% when the attack finishes.

Comment

- in between the red ones? Sorry man do you know if he means between the red and blue streams or within the red?

That just sounds sick! Cant wait!

Comment

3rd attack

The boss will repeat this attack 3 times. During the first phase, position your ship 2 character spaces right, from the centre of the screen. From here, roll using up and down movements. The procedure for the 2nd and 3rd phase follow the first but you may have to adjust the horizontal positioning of your ship in relation to the position of the laser beam. The neutrino gauge should be at around 80% when this attack finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
                            - in between the red ones? Sorry man do you know if he means between the red and blue streams or within the red?

That just sounds sick! Cant wait!
                            Inbetween the red! The gaps for the blue and green are too small!

Comment

Safe for this man!

I'm going home early cos I got a killer migraine - this stage is getting RINSED this weekend! I'll try and get back online to catch the rest of your translation.

Comment

4th attack

The boss will repeat this attack 3 times. During the 3rd phase it will fire red bullets, blue bullets and then self destruct. For the first phase, rotate your ship around as shown in the pic. After going round once , shoot the boss to get your gauge up, ready for the next phase. Repeat for phases 2 and 3. After phase 3, buzz the origin till the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X