No announcement yet.

katamari damashii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to run through all the stuf I missed again. It's one of those games (as someone mentioned above) like NiGHTS (coincidentally, my favourite ever game ) where you keep going back for the scores.

And yes, the final credits are

EDIT: I think the review is going up today (Monday)

Comment

been playing this for the last few weeks, i'll echo all the praise that has already been piled on this game and add that the soundtrack IS TEH BEST THING EVAR!!!!111!!. seriously its SOOOOO listenable (word?) reminds me of Giftpia.

anyway buy it and enjoy.

Comment

Review is now online

Comment

i finished level 9.. can't seem to be able to find 10.. but i got all those special levels to do~

.bikutaa

Comment

Treble: Yep, that's the game I've been playing.

Comment

Cheers man ^^

Feel free to agree/disagree with the review in the feedback, too =]

Comment

!!

Has anyone else had KD crash on them? It crashed on my devkit the other day, (they can be weird at the best of times though). It's also crashed on one of my friend's normal ps2.

Comment

No, no crashes.
                  Is your devkit (jammy sod ) an early model, and is your friend's machine early too? Any common factor?

Comment

Dunno how old my "tool" is Or my mate's japanese ps2. It crashed on mine when it was doing the blur as I got to a key size. But it just died mid level doing nothing special on my mate's.

Not had it crash at home on my chipped PAL machine.

Comment

i've had it one 3 days straight with no problems.

Comment

Yup mine just hung mid game, on my 15000 PS2. Also had it crash on PAL TEST deck at work.. That was mid camera change. Doh.

Comment

I played it all weekend, I was using a Japanese PS2 and I had no problems. This game rocks. I pray namco makes another one.

Comment

What can I say? Got this yesterday and played it feverously. I LOVE it! I haven't been so impressed by a game since Viewtiful Joe.

Going from 50 cm to 50 m really does something to your head.

Can anyone explain the exact meaning of the exclamation marks that pop up from time to time in the bottom left corner, though?

Comment

It means Danger! If you are too small and a rat comes up to you, you'll be warned.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ
                                It means Danger! If you are too small and a rat comes up to you, you'll be warned.
                                Yes I get that, but sometimes the warning seems to relate to a specific item...

By the way --- do the presents (except camera of course) affect the gameplay in any way?

Comment

Working...
                                X