No announcement yet.

The Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there are a lot of times where it tells you what to do or gives you needless tips, but these are far apart. There isnt tons and tons of dialog as people have been thinking the only importent times you need to know whats going on is if a NPC says something like will you do this for me? Or if you do this I will give you this.

I have just got to level two so will post back if anything major happens to make me rethink what I have just posted.

Comment

darkangel's right, it doesn't appear to be very text heavy, the hints in the game though, maybe they do give things away a little because I'm breezing through this game, I've not been stuck at all, pretty much your typical Zelda puzzles here.

Comment

How do you save your progress in this game?

I got it this morning, really like it so far. I had played it for about an hour when I decided to unplug my wavebird to put the GBA in socket one (to see if it could be controlled via a GBA)...the game reset itself back to the main menu!! It even gave me a warning message saying it was about to happen (with no way to stop it) So I've lost a morning's progress and now I cba replaying that section again

I was really enjoying it too...

Comment

you get to save at the end of every level

Comment

Wootang, my Yank version has arrived everso slightly crumpled. This is a game I've been looking forward too for sometime, now I just have to find some AA batteries for my GBA.

Comment

Played this Two player style last night, the "formation" thing kinda works....The first "level" is exceptionally sedate, I was playing with a complete 4 swords novice, so I was rambling through with no hassle, but the chucking the Links was blowing my playing buddy's mind.

I like the top down, and especially the Zelda 2 style side scroller bits...the only grating thing is the totally 100% old schoolness of the presentation.

Comment

The 'totally 100% old schoolness of the presentation' is one of Four Swords +'s most endearing features

Comment

It was about 2300 when I booted it up for the first time, the story scroll was a tad tedious....I was keen to get a rockin.

Comment

Well im utterly utterly stuck after about an hour of trying to figure out what the hell to do.

Right so its level 5, and its in that villege with fire everywhere and where ppl are theives. Now i've got the shovel, and been told that theres this theif under a tree near the entrance to the villege, I have also rounded up the rest of them into that wooden prison thing, where you cant go anywhere as there are spikes blocking your way.

So please please help me! What do I do???????????!???????!!?!!

Comment

lifted the trees up?

Comment

Where do I get the bracelet?

Comment

Down the bottom of the map, Deku asks you to get three items for him. Bring them to him in order, and then talk to his mate in the Dark world to get the bracelet.
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Hi mayhem, I have just done that level, its in the villege with the fire everywhere.

Comment

Duh... must read better

Right, there's a house in the village with an old man and you can see a lock, and there are some chests in there too. Take a chicken to the man, he'll give you a key to unlock the block so you can get all the chests. Inside one of them is a power bracelet.
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Thankyou!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X