The Legend of Zelda: The Four Swords+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now im stuck again

Its the level right after the one I was stuck on, now I have the hammer and I see the red block to hammer in, but i've tried smashing it in with every link and nothing!

Please help.

Comment

are you sure your supposed to hammer that? I'm past that level and I don't remember any coloured things which require hammering. I think it's just a gate thing to prevent you getting past. There should be a switch nearby, which will lower the red block and raise the blue ones. You gotta work around those >.<

Comment

Ah, thanks for the reply, figured it out after I had posted sorry.

Anyway, i'm on the big pyamid level now, and wondering how I get past that corridor you cant get past, where u fall down and the npc says she wished she had the boots...

Comment

You need to get the boots, and then find a fairy to make them level 2 (it's on the left hand side I believe). These allow you to "float" whilst running...
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

I gathered that, but where is the fairy and the boots?

Comment

Working off my memory here heh

Boots I believe are in the main "circle" type area behind a door you can only open by using a lamp on the two recepticals outside it. Fairy is also behind a similar door after going through the bottom left door from the circle area.

Comment

Ouch I figured that one out too...

Now I really am stuck

Its the Ice Temple, the puzzle where you have bombs and you thorw them in the middle of the room, theres a stone saying something about moving stones and whatever to let the dead rest in peace.

Comment

just smash all the pieces around the center with pots and bombs. You can bomb the south wall where the crack is I think for massive Lv2 bombs which will help smash the flooring around the center. I think you just smash the skull tiles and that's it and if you smash the rest you get loads of those triangle things which power up your sword.

Comment

Me and teodi have just reached the ice temple, it's certainly been an excellent few ice levels.

Really enjoyed using the fire rod for meltinga and such, including burning teodi's Links pants!!

Comment

rinsed it now, final battle with ganon was very good!

Comment

I'm through to level 6, and I've unlocked 6 of the mini-games so far, one for each level. I'd assumed that a similar thing was happening with the arenas in Shadow Battle - there are 5 of 10 currently unlocked. But they don't seem to be unlocking any more as I progress - it's been 5 of 10 for the past few levels. Anyone know what you have to do to unlock the other arenas?
                        Playing it 4-player, we actually quite enjoy a quick Shadow Battle after completing an Adventure level...

Comment

To get the other 5 Shadow Arenas you have to complete Hyrule Adventure...

Comment

I just got this today and have completed the first 2 levels. As good as it is I can't help wishing it was a proper 2D sequel to Zelda: LTTP featuring an epic story, maps, proper item and equipment screens, etc..

I appreciate having and controlling 4 characters benefits the gameplay, but it also removes the player from the character somewhat.

Comment

It's OK in single-player but the multiplayer co-op is what really makes it comes alive. Agreed that 4 characters is a few too many for a 1-player Zelda game... Try the GBC Zelda games for something closer to a one-player LTTP maybe?

Comment

Me and teodi completed the JPN version recently. The last lvls where of particular genius in the puzzle stakes.

We were a little underwhelmed by the final final fight. Wasn't any of the unique and clever methods employed by previous boss's.

Still, a fabulous game. Nintendo deserves praise for this one.

Can sega do something similar with sonic?

Comment

Working...
                                X