Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do not feed the troll.

Comment

I like df0, she's like our very own Kitten off Big Brother (except she doesn't say 'like' or 'whatever' all the time).

Comment

You people should give df0 a break, It must be incredibly hard to play any game with your other finger inserted up your backside at the same time.

Comment

I was trying to be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
            do not feed the troll.
            go back to the counterstrike forums...

and just because someone doesn't like something you do doesn't make them a "troll" ugh what a stupid term I mean you'd think people would try to make it sound like they didn't hang around on slashdot or some CS forum all day.
            Last edited by df0notfound; 06-06-2004, 16:23.

Comment

JSR is awesome and you are wrong if you think otherwise and should be killed.

For me it just felt like a whole new cartoon world, a dream in which I was the one skating around and being led into battle by my man Professor K XD It really did feel like a cartoon and just generally worked well with my imagination. I even made up my own dialogue for everyone as the text was all in Japanese ;p I've even had a dream in which I was at a restaurant and one by one the JSR crew skated in and tried to order food, BUT they could only say what little voice samples they have from the game. So everyone was like shouting 'hey', 'yoyo' and all that other crazy crap XD and amazingly they managed to get their food and still look pimp despite the obvious speech impediment. They then skated off. Such a rad dream.

No idea if this makes sense but wtf, I love JSR so much.

Comment

and just because someone doesn't like something you do doesn't make them a "troll" ugh what a stupid term I mean you'd think people would try to make it sound like they didn't hang around on slashdot or some CS forum all day.
                Check Trebles post about 3 posts into this thread :P

Comment

Originally posted by df0notfound
                  go back to the counterstrike forums...

Bloody hell, calm down, it's not like he punched your mum or something.

Comment

Recipe for the perfect afro > pretty much any other game track you care to mention.

edit: is it possible to rip tracks of DC gdroms???

Comment

Its definitely a Marmite game from what I have read in this thread.

I can understand some peoples dislike of it. The controls are a pain but for some the quality and atmosphere makes the perseverance worth every drop of sweat.

Imo it is a great game with a distinct quality and like every game ever, its not perfect.

Comment

What was missing from JSR was a 'fly-through' option where you could just float around the city and look at all the detail, like the designs on the billboards and stuff. That would have been great!

I loved looking at all the different posters and reading what was on at the cinema and stuff like that. I've never seen a more detailed game in that respect, it was like a Geoff Darrow comic or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                          Check Trebles post about 3 posts into this thread :P
                          It was a joke you know, dude ^_^

Comment

I know. I jest!

Comment

Working...
                            X