No announcement yet.

Games with terrible endings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tetris' is bloody ****... I played the original for weeks non-stop and all I got was a short video clip of Diane Lane naked...

Comment

Originally posted by James Harvey
      I never saw it, I think the same thing happened to me... but I was usually too **** at poker to be friends with the drug baron anyway.

I used to think that game had nice animation for when you shot people. And the Blue Room scene (with the stripper) was hilarious... I may be thinking of Police Quest II mind.
      That was PQ2, aye. The entire PQ series was great though, proper arrest procedures and going in the shower and everything.

Comment

Psi Op's has just enraged me.

See http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread...159#post287159 as to why, but beware its all spoilers

Comment

Bringing you videogame endings in static form since the 1900's.

Scroll down on the left. If you never been here, it's really interesting, especially for all those games back in the day you couldn't beat.

Comment

Shinobi on the Master System. Fecking hard and when you finish it you get a "game over" screen as if you died.

Comment

Pretty much all of the Resident Evil games (with possible exception of Zero, when the house blows up is a ****ing visual dream). They're just WAY too short! And you're left feeling so unsatisfied and unfulfilled.... You've just fought your way through hell, and you might as well have a little banner saying "And it was all a dream...." Bollocks...

Comment

Originally posted by Standing On The Roof
                Good site, but I'm not visiting it ever again. Its pop-up ads take the piss, tbh.

Comment

I really hate that Virtua fighter ending on all except 4 (maybe) Its jus yah replays with delayed frames. Pfft! At least with tekken they had CG movies! I especially like Tekken 4's Violet ending when his secretary walks in............mmmmmmm.........

112 (ahem)

Comment

Working...
                  X