No announcement yet.

RUMOUR: Xbox 2 Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so they first had a PC in the XB, now we have an apple.. why can't they develop their own bloody console, that doesn't rely on everbody else doing the work for them. while they sit back and reap the rewards...

Comment

This isn't news it's speculation, hence moved here.

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
        The blurb I saw hinted at two analogue triggers that would sit under your index fingers and two shoulder buttons that would sit under your middle fingers.
        The only way I can see that being workable without being enormously uncomfortable is if the second set are on the inside back of the controller's prongs (near the corner of each) so that you can still grip them. Sort of an angled version of the N64's Z-trigger. Fine if they're digital.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravon
          so they first had a PC in the XB, now we have an apple..
          Nothing new, FM Towns Marty was a PC in a console and er the Apple Pippin / Bandai Atmark were Apples in a console. Anyway PowerPC processer doesn't mean Apple at all, just a strange shift to a different processer. Personally I would have used an AMD processor, no point burning the bridge when your in the middle of it.

Failing that if I felt like burning money then the Hitachi SR2201.
          Last edited by MD; 25-06-2004, 08:22.

Comment

I bet ?3.50 the final specs will be nothing like that at all.

Futuristic CPU we can only dream of with a current-gen GPU? I bet Bill Gates pays people just to give these rumours to the press. What a job that'd be.

Comment

Xbox 2 Hardware Specs Sneak into Web

Looks pretty interesting to me! Not sure wether its been posted or not, but if not, its something to talk about!

Comment

Already been discussed

Comment

In the hazy distant future when the machine is released, we will all be in awe at the mind-blowing games and lap the machine-up because we love great new gaming experiences, the hardware will be a quality piece of technology, no doubts.

Comment

Working...
                  X