Psi-Ops: 8
    Mashed: 8
    Shadow Ops: Red Mercury: 4
    Mario Vs Donkey Kong: 7
    Espgaluda: 8
    Perimeter: 8
    Karaoke Stage: 6
    Athens 2004: 6

Features: Dual Cover and feature on Tekken 5, Chronicles of Riddick, Tribes 3, Keiji Inafune (Capcom Head of R&D), persistant world MMORPGs, UK Garage Vs Playstation.

As a side note, my sub copy came with OPSM2 and Total Film. Postie struggled to get it through the door. Guess which magazine gets torn to shreds... Thanks Future

Lots of 8s this issue, and on lots of games I haven't even heard of! Shame about Silent Hill 4.

Comment

I'm a bit curious as to why Tekken 5 is on the cover, unless they have something special up their sleeve. I would read the magazine, but there are rips all over the place. The covers aren't too hot either, a big bloke in green trousers or not a Wesley Snipes rip-off.

Comment

Disapointing marks for Driver 3, Silent Hill 4, Future Tactics and Shellshock. Although I may still get Future Tactics as it looks quite fresh.

Comment

The scores for driver are over the top imho should be -3.
          And how can they give mashed the same score as Psi Ops, is beyond me...( but then again i think Psi ops is overrated as well)

Comment

I didnt get a e3 dvd with this issue- was there not meant to be one?

Comment

Some good scores across the board - SH4 maybe the exception but they agree score wise with this sites own review (will be interesting to read what points they make about the problems such as level repetition which I hear is one)

Looks to have some interesting features aswell, maybe with one on Riddick they will be reviewing the game soon.

When the issue hits the stores I presume the DVD will be included (Subs maybe you should ring to see why it was not or its likely they will be sent out seperately)

Comment

Mashed - IMHO is ****.

Comment

What happened to the E3 CD? I was looking forward to that

Comment

I really hope mine had not just fallen out- did anybody else who got their mag today confirm that they didnt get a dvd also?

Comment

Tony Mott posted on RLLM, the DVD was sent out seperately today for subs people. Not sure why they did it this way, but hey, that's what they've done.

Comment

oh ok, as long as its coming :-)

Comment

Wow. Another E3 DVD with Americans braying about crappy licenses. Yipee.

Comment

Originally posted by Moodmon
                            Shadow Ops: Red Mercury: 4
                            i am playing this at the moment and it plays like an old school 2D shooter: dodge - shoot, run - shoot, take cover - aim - shoot ....

the graphics look like a first generation PS2 game and the AI is simply not existing! but if you take it for what it is (a simple shooter) and don't expect any innovation in the ego shooter genre then this game can provide some good fun while it lasts! great use of DD 5.1 as well!

i would rate it 6/10!

Comment

How on earth can they review Nam 67 when its been pushed back to November in the US? and certainly hasnt come out over here first.

Comment

Working...
                              X