No announcement yet.

The Halo 2 Cinema Trailer / ilovebees.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To put more fuel on the fire... Halo 2 has apparently already been sent to ESRB for submission to be rated, meaning it must be finished considering ESRB only grade final copies.

Still, I think a playable demo being released on the 24th of next month is far more plausible than the actual game itself.

Comment

Could it be the demo being rated?

Comment

No. Apparently, the full game has been rated as 'mature' already according to various online reports. And when have you ever seen a game fully rated that isn't finished? Answer: It doesn't happen.

Of course, none of what's been going on has been mentioned on any of the major news sites, and again, that makes everything all the more suspicious. Only the fans seem to be talking about ilovebees whilst the media seems to be quietly keeping shut tight.

Then again, I suppose you could argue that Gamespot and IGN are hardly going to freely contribute to a cleverly positioned marketing campaign.

Comment

Well I highly doubt its done now but I wish I were wrong

Total Video Games

There is some more stuff on Ilovebees.

Originally posted by Total Video Games
          This time around there?s a new T-Shirt, which when enlarged reveals the following logo and tagline The 7th Comb. Again it?s a reference to the obsession that Bungie have with the number 7, whilst some have been quick to label it the title of a new level.

Comment

Well, this is what caught my attention, the last segment of this article.

And on various threads about ilovebees, people are claiming to have seen Halo 2 already rated.

But I agree. Even if Halo 2 is finished, I doubt they'd release it early out of the blue. The only thing about the ilovebees website which caught my attention though is that somewhere on the blog, whoever wrote it said:

Aug 24, 1995 Microsoft inflicts Windows 95 on an unsuspecting world.
            Now, if I remember (correct me if I'm wrong), wasn't Windows '95 originally launched early all of a sudden, from its originally projected date?

It's all mindless speculation people are falling into which is generating hype... I know this. But the prospect of Halo 2 being around the corner is a little tantilising, isn't it? After all, Doom III went from being 'it's done when it's done' to August 6th/13th.

We can but dream, no matter what sensible inner logic says .

Comment

just came accross this info (if that's the right word)

Comment

I pretty much knew all that apart from the meta tags things.

I think it could be a demo, especially with the anagram I posted earlier which is also in that link

INDEX THIS IRONCLAD PREDICTION. HALO TWO SINGLE PLAYER DEMO CD-ROM DISK INCURSION AT AUGUST TWENTY FOUR. EARTH WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

Comment

Hyperbole

Gamespot

Comment

i can't see them releasing anything on cd-rom since they won't work on half the xboxs out there

Comment

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday who said that if the demo were to come out he wouldnt play it. Initially i was aghast but his reasoning was that he wanted the full experience of the whole game to be completely new. I do kind of see his point and the idea of playing a level when the full game comes out which i played some months ago isnt entirely appealing.
                      Still i wouldnt say no

Comment

Working...
                      X