Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games you shouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Games you shouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Use this thread to tell people about crap games you've played,
    I'll start:
    Batman revenge of the joker on the genesis
    Micro machines (xbox)
    True crime streets of L.A (xbox anyway) this was reviewed on Ign and got 9 ARE THEY MAD !!!
    Star wars clone wars(xbox)
    Last edited by captain binman; 18-09-2004, 17:34.

Any reasons?

Comment

True crime is too short has too much bland level design and has too many glitches
      Cel damage - no fun on multiplayer even and the weapons are uneven and theres no lasting appeal
      Clown wars, sorry clone wars is repetative and multiplayer is crap aswell and its boring.
      Don't get me started on micro machines plus the general crapness of all these games.
      I own these games by the way.

Comment

I think this will go too personal. I've loved Cel Damge on GameCube, and still play in multi sometimes. I'va also loved Raging Blades, that scored very low aniwhere. To the other hand I'll never touch with a ten foot pole any PES, FF, GTA... It's too strongly tied (hope I'm expressing correctly, excuse my English) to individual taste.

Comment

Daemon Vector.

Although it's fun in a sadistic way.

Comment

Turok evolution. A lesson in how to release a game 3 months too early. It could have been excellent too had it not been pushed for an earlier release.
            Die Hard Vendetta. Similar to Turok though given more time DHV would probably have been no more than above average.

Comment

Originally posted by revisedgenocide
              Turok evolution.
              Turok Rage Wars... that went back to the shop in no time.

Comment

Two words: Conquest Earth.
                If you've ever played it, you know why. If you haven't, you can't know. CE is beyond words. I'll write more about it, though, if someone is interested.

Comment

Bomberman Wars

Chess, with bomberman...ey?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
                    Daemon Vector.

Although it's fun in a sadistic way.
                    Poor lad's scarred for life

Comment

Clearly Devil May Cry 2 must be a candidate, not because its a completely terrible game, but if you have played the incredible original you will know how gutting it is to play that.

Comment

Games that I wouldn't dream of buying:

-Driver 3
                        -True Crimes
                        -Star Wars Bounty Hunter
                        -Man Hunt!!! (not now an expert - sorry - housewife, says it corrupts peoples minds and drives them to murder!)
                        -Any Worms game

Games I would buy:

-Man Hunt!!! (Especially now an expert - sorry - housewife, says it corrupts peoples minds and drives them to murder!)

Comment

Has anyone played pulse racer, I heard it's really crap.

Comment

i think that revolution x (the airosmith game) for the sega mega drive IS ONE of the worst games in all exsistence, i mean really any game were you trow ****y aerosmith cds at bad guys should be good but this is not.

Comment

The Die Hard game on the Gamecube. Awful beyond belief.

Comment

Working...
                              X