ECTS badges - got yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECTS badges - got yours?

As a pre-registered visitor you should have already received your ECTS 2004 visitor badge, along with our official show preview, use this for fast track entry to the show.
    Um - nope? I haven't got mine in the mail yet... does anyone else have theirs?

Nope but I cant make it now anyways. Shame really.

Comment

Me neither, doesn't look like I can make it anymore anyhow.

Comment

I havent.

But "With nearly 10,000 gaming professionals registered to attend" <Quote from E-mail. I think they are trying to cut the numbers down by getting people to go without one and have it printed out at the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeway
          But "With nearly 10,000 gaming professionals registered to attend"
          So truthfully about 500 gaming pro's and 9,500 general public then me and my brother went years ago, just walked in, no passes even asked for.

Comment

Not sure?

I got a load of stuff through a couple of weeks ago...one for each of my employees but since i have no intention of going this year i just threw them away without opening them. Maybe the badges were in their cos' i've not got anything else through the post from them.*

*Apart from my free weekly issue of MCV that i get sent for registering. Does anyone else actually read that thing. Its absolutely appalling, and if the ****nuts in there are typical then no wonder the UK games industry is in the sorry state that it finds itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimoto
              Not sure?

*Apart from my free weekly issue of MCV that i get sent for registering. Does anyone else actually read that thing. Its absolutely appalling, and if the ****nuts in there are typical then no wonder the UK games industry is in the sorry state that it finds itself.
              yes id definately agree with that. It appears to be an awful bitchy gossip mag for bored retailers who hate their jobs and wished theyd have chosen something other than buisness studies in sixth form.
              The odd nice cover though

Comment

Nope not yet - they usually arrive a day or two before the 1st day...

Comment

M8 at work got his today so I'd imagine they're all in the post somewhere. Just depends how good/bad yr post is I suppose.

Comment

Not got mine yet either (or my two other friends who are going)

Comment

My badge turned up today, attached to a preview guide

Comment

Ooooh I can't wait to get mine. It's so exciting.

Better be a press badge or I'll be mighty pissed off. Or at least slightly miffed.

Comment

anyone here going that isnt part of the gaming industry?

Comment

My press badge arrived today. Made me feel all special

Comment

Originally posted by hasanhadi
                              anyone here going that isnt part of the gaming industry?
                              You'll get a lot less answers if you ask who's going who is part of the industry i think.

Comment

Working...
                              X