Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Psyvariar - Can you beat the ISO BUZZ scores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tokuda
    Like Saur said, he`s talked me through the game and I`ve put less than 5 hours into it, but I`m very near to ISOs earth buzz (I can get 1127)
    Less than 5 hours in & you've beaten my Earth buzz already...

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel
      Less than 5 hours in & you've beaten my Earth buzz already..
      Took me months before i got around the 1130 mark. I wasn't playing everyday though and i was using the analogue stick. Last Friday Saur recommended i switch to the d-pad and i haven't looked back. Have improved no end.

Great start though Tokuda. To get 1127 in such a short time takes some doing.

Comment

Originally posted by charlie angel
        Originally posted by Tokuda
        Like Saur said, he`s talked me through the game and I`ve put less than 5 hours into it, but I`m very near to ISOs earth buzz (I can get 1127)
        Less than 5 hours in & you've beaten my Earth buzz already...

He had a good co-pilot :P When good players get together it's all results, we watched the DVD again, sat down and death with the game one time. Like I keep saying: It's either vids or like minded players which improve your skill - if all us Psyvariar junkies got together for a sesh we'd kill off the game!

I explained the basics of buzz, he got it. Then I explained the shield, changed his whole game but he got it. Then I told him about speed control, then it becomes a different game again :P - once he was getting some heavyness going I told him how to work destruction in and his head exploded all over the place.

Cos at the end of the day when he was born, everyone is him family were ASSISTANT Pimps - he aint even a real pimp! The Pimpin that I got comes from the family tree....

Comment

Just wait for the high scores to come rolling in..

Just wait

Comment

Like Saur said, its all about either having the capture box edition of the game and therefore the DVD so you can watch and learn or its about having someone really explain the game to you.

I`ll start posting some scores up here soon, but I feel most of them will be ****e, as you can only properly IMO train on no more than 2 levels at a time.

Mark- challenge away 8)

Comment

Working...
            X