No announcement yet.

Ending Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody's mentioned Z:LttP... superb ending music... and quite long too!
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

The original Robocop on the Gameboy - or is it the title screen music I'm thinking of? Either way, one of them was blinding, even through a GB Mk I speaker

Comment

Wind Waker had quite a good ending theme, but then the music was great all the way through, so it didn't really distinguish itself. And, erm, ah...

I haven't completed many games, ya'see.

Comment

Originally posted by KempStar
          Originally posted by Riskbreaker
          Final Fantasy 7 to 9 - There's a piece of music during the credits thats the same for all three titles, haven't got a clue as to what its called.
          It also in-

FF5: when you find a crystal shard
          FF6: In some dream sequences
          FF10: At the start, just before the first blitzball game

And I cant remember whats its called either >_<
          Well, if it's the end credits, it's simply called "Final Fantasy." As far as I know, it's only ever played at the end of the game, during the credits, never before, I certainly didn't notice when I played FF5.

There's another, the very light and melodious one that plays during the installation of FF7 on the PC, that's used throughout some of the games.

Comment

Originally posted by overlord uk
            Originally posted by KempStar
            Originally posted by Riskbreaker
            Final Fantasy 7 to 9 - There's a piece of music during the credits thats the same for all three titles, haven't got a clue as to what its called.
            It also in-

FF5: when you find a crystal shard
            FF6: In some dream sequences
            FF10: At the start, just before the first blitzball game

And I cant remember whats its called either >_<
            Well, if it's the end credits, it's simply called "Final Fantasy." As far as I know, it's only ever played at the end of the game, during the credits, never before, I certainly didn't notice when I played FF5.

There's another, the very light and melodious one that plays during the installation of FF7 on the PC, that's used throughout some of the games.
            I've been listening to the FF8 OST and the best way to describe it is, its the music that plays immediately after "Eyes On Me" - Faye Wong. The bit with the handheld camera FMV at Balamb garden. The OST simply refers to it as "Ending theme".

In FF7 it plays after you hear the Highwind Theme during the credits and sounds a bit more militaristic than in FF8.

In FF9 it plays at the very end of the credits if I remember rightly.

Can't remember hearing it in FF10 and I haven't played any FF games before 7 to comment on them.

Comment

I thought it was called final fantasy, I just didnt want to post that in case I was wrong .

Riskbreaker: If you have FFX, its played right at the very start. Pretty much the first scene, where loads of kids are asking tidus for his autograph. It is a remixed version though....

Comment

Anu Orta Veniya

Or the credits music in PDO for those without the soundtrack

Comment

Nights into Dreams. The whole (full) ending, including the song, still sends shivers up my spine. Beautiful.

Comment

WACKY WHEELZ

Comment

Easily the Final Fantasy games (or at least 7 - 10) have the best ending themes evaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X