What is the worst console?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the worst console?

The virtual boy? 3DO? Mega-CD? Or perhaps you harbour a secret hatred of something different..?

Xbox

/me looks around shiftily

Comment

who cares, it's about the games not the hardware it's on.

Comment

That would make it the legendary JAGUAR!!111111!!1!!!

Roffle! Look at the pad!!

Comment

Isn't this thread a bit GameFaqs?

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen a Jaguar pad before. Is that a calculator function I see?

Comment

everything about the Jaguar design must have been some joke that Atari forgot to let everyone in on.

The CD add-on was hilarious.

Comment

The CD add on made it look like a toilet.

Got to agree, the Jag was awful. Mind you, I'd rate the Commadore CD32 as a worse console - the Jag had Alien Vs Predator and Tempest, at least.

Comment

Even the CD32 had a couple of half-decent games, though - for a really, really dire console, you've got to look to Amstrad for their hideous CPC-based monstrosity.

Comment

It had Tempest going for it though. The Commodore 64GS was quite crap due to a lack of exclusive decent carts for it.

Comment

The Game Gear was pretty ****e. Really.

Comment

The PS2 is the worst console ever! It must be, because I don't have one. And the adverts for PS2 games on the tv are sometimes mildly annoying. And its name doesn't tell you anything about its shape.
                        Does the Ngage count as a console? Or is it classified as an insult?

Comment

I have one that beats them all - the Cheetah GAMATE. A shambling, retarted Gameboy clone released in far east and then repackaged by UK joypad producer Cheetah. Only a handful of games ever saw the light of day and they were all dire.

Also, the name sounds like GAY-MATE, which hit the machine's street cred a little.

Comment

I'll also have to cast my vote for the CD32.

I sure as hell don't remember any "half decent" titles. I just remember my brother and me torturing ourselves with crap games, pretending we got some kind of value out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaenom
                              And its name doesn't tell you anything about its shape.

Comment

Working...
                              X