Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My VF4 Evo. day (don't ever think girls can't play games!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That really makes me feel sick Allan. The UK is seriously lacking in challenges like this, gaming just doesnt generate that kind of interest over here. We seem to like playing PC games online more than having them kinda of real "person to person" contests like in Japan. Does this say anything about how anti-social we are over here?

Comment

places liek game or hmv even, should have weekly contests and give away free goodies. This would definatley draw in punters. i can see it now....... player of the week.........treble........i mean 112............ hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by Popo
        Just one point - does sickness mean good?
        Yep - until I signed up here I hadn't heard it used outside of Amped () but it seems to be in regular use.

On topic: I'd be very interested to read an article on this, if you have the time and inclination Tokuda, and I'm pretty sure plenty of others feel the same. Also, your VF4 Evo enthusiasm is making me seriously want a PS2. [tongue in cheek]I have no money, stop it.[/tongue in cheek]

Comment

You have to use the word BLATANT - "BlaayTint!" aswell to be an arcade gamer bruv

Sick is wicked:

Sick character = good character
          Sick brer = good player
          sickening = taking a perfect off someone
          sickened = perfected someone
          sickness = combos and stylish play

Comment

consults his pimptionary for saurians lingo. Hmmmmmm...... maybe its in the oxford........

Comment

But seriously.....

IS there anything more attractive than seeing a tasty lady being masterful at the deepest game ever? Is there?

Comment

with comments like that allan, you are one randy SOB! but you have a point, hat better way to have the crap beaten out of you than by a hoochie mamma!

Comment

Originally posted by Tokuda
                  But seriously.....

IS there anything more attractive than seeing a tasty lady being masterful at the deepest game ever? Is there?
                  I love girls that can:

A) Dance
                  B) Play games

I'd be like a licky dog in Japan >_<

Comment

But seriously.....

No, even if the girl isnt that hot to start off with. If its a game you're into, say WE6: FE and she beats you 2-0 solidly. . . . . I cant think of anything more attractive.

Are we weird?

Comment

Seeing her do it nekkid?

Comment

.... My heart...

Comment

Originally posted by bash
                          But seriously.....

No, even if the girl isnt that hot to start off with. If its a game you're into, say WE6: FE and she beats you 2-0 solidly. . . . . I cant think of anything more attractive.
                          Yeah totally

Most of the girls competing were pretty average looks wise, but they definetely gained loooads of added attractiveness once I saw them in proper action .

And once again- that (SICK!) Jacky player was gooooorgeous

Comment

But seriously.....

I think theres something in the water over in japan, uk girls from what I've seen suck at games (no pun intended),
                            Just recently watched the evo dvd that came with the green book and there is another tik japanese girl who's a top player in japan

Comment

Originally posted by optimusomega
                              Just recently watched the evo dvd that came with the green book and there is another tik japanese girl who's a top player in japan
                              What green book is that? I didn`t know that there had been any Evo. put onto a DVD yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bash

Are we weird?
                                No ? dominant is sexy

Comment

Working...
                                X