The Good Boxart Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juste View Post
    Why don't companys make things like this for limited editions of games too? It just seems that we get some kind of metal tin/case thing all the time. ...
    They all do the metal boxes these days because they're so cheap. I think when they first came out there was a tendency to associate them with "old fashioned quality", or something - I mean, compared to a plastic DVD case they do seem somewhat less "mass-produced", but in fact if you look on AliBaBar you'll find Chinese factories offering 'em for 35? a pop. Makes me feel daft for buying 'em.

Comment

Might just be that I am super-hyped for the game, but I do like this;

Now if only they would hurry up and give a release date for the US!!

Comment

Comment

Oh that box is really sexy!

Comment

[Shamelessly stolen from Show Us Your Game-Related Purchases]

Sweet.

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised by the pre-order boxart I saw for Resi 5 in HMV yesterday. I think this was what I saw:

I don't think it's amazing, but I am pleased by the restraint of the design. It is the polar opposite of the god-awful Orange Box, which was compromised by the need to explain its contents.

Comment

im also not a fan of slapping the characters behind a logo and calling it a day so i like that one. almost as good as

Comment

So were there actually 4 resident evils in the box?

Comment

No, but now you mention it, it is nice to see the numbers making a successful linear progression. Maybe the number 6 will make it all the way over to the right-hand side of the box?

I was blown away by the #4 boxart the first time I saw it - it reminded me of the Amiga art of yore. I think the PS2 art is better though, less depressingly dark.

Comment

very nice. does anyone actually know anything about the game though? im hoping for an english release but dont know who would publish

Comment

Comment

「ドアラでWii」09年4月発売予定。

Last edited by idfei; 24-04-2009, 23:52.

Comment

I believe you were looking for "The Terrifying Boxart Gallery".

Comment

WTF!?

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat
                                I was blown away by the #4 boxart the first time I saw it - it reminded me of the Amiga art of yore. I think the PS2 art is better though, less depressingly dark.

That's the correct answer!

Comment

Working...
                                X