No announcement yet.

The Good Boxart Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting enough, but it's hard to really go wrong with boxart for a racing game (waits for inevitable proof to the contrary)

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
      (waits for inevitable proof to the contrary)

Link to article.

Comment

Man that Gran Turismo artwork is so generic. Oh a car and a black background, sweet. WHAT NEXT

Comment

The Gran Turismo artwork is very average. Just like every other version they have done. I guess it's pretty recognisable but as far as I'm concerned it's dull.

Comment

Difficult to make a good or bad cover for a car simulation game. It'd be a bit like trying to design a cover for a PC app software.

Comment

I think this is the best game box art ever IMO .

Comment

Sin & Punishment 2;

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by gaanbo View Post
                    I think this is the best game box art ever IMO .

Quite good indeed. I've never even seen that game before. I love the MGS3 art, hot damn. Looks even better with the limited edition tin box:

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/larsenp/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/larsenp/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                      Sin & Punishment 2;

wow thats a cool cover i do hope they keep this cover for the uk copy

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Comment

I quite like this.

Comment

I really like this, I know nothing about the game.

Comment

Ah good old Joe Madureira, I will buy it just cause he is behind it and it looks kinda like the series he did Battle Chasers. His art takes me back to my teens and his Uncanny X-Men stint with Scott Lobdell on writing, what a team.
                                The E3 2009 demo didnt look too hot though

Comment

Working...
                                X