X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah!

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
      It's a score attack game - you have to see how quick you can give up, then start smoking again and try to beat that time.

Post of the year!

Comment

Jesus they'll release any old ass on the DS.

'instantly I was freed from my addiction'

yearite

can you imagine how boring it'd be coding/making/testing that game, and people still want to get into the games industry. heh

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
          Jesus they'll release any old ass on the DS.

'instantly I was freed from my addiction'

yearite

can you imagine how boring it'd be coding/making/testing that game, and people still want to get into the games industry. heh
          not really a game though is it it falls into the same category as the cooking instructional software and the driving theory test stuff.

the people making this stuff are probably the same people who put out the interactive dvds.

Comment

Whilst looking at the European boxart of that 'game' (powerful pen that is!), just thought of another add-on to go in the GBA-slot: the breath analyzer. Would be great after a bender,check the promille in your breath, and drive along... Then try to beat that score (or not).

Comment

I bet it has a really engaging and emotional story.

Comment

Im waiting for my masturbation coach, where it shows you naked women on the screen & you have to resist fapping, the mic can be used to pic up the sound of you fapping if you give in & try to fap & if it hears you it puts a pic of amy winehouse on the screen to kill your erection so you can start over.

Last edited by importaku; 18-10-2008, 15:57.

Comment

Hang on... I'm no smoking expert... but isn't removing the filter going to be worse for your health? It would also probably cause discolouration of the ds and stylus.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku

hahaha

Comment

What is going on down there eh? And what's the rainbow on the t-shirt representing....

Comment

That rainbow is the trademark of ljn & not part of his shirt but it still looks dodgy

Comment

Not convinced by this. Given the source material, I think they could have done better. Whilst searching for this, I found some better examples (might be the foreign versions):

Although the above does have confusing mirrored writing.

Comment

get rid of that awful woman!

Comment

Oh please tell me that's not real.

Have a little faith?

I'm going to be sick.

Comment

How's about this? A missed opportunity to stick a few babes on the box I feel.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X