No announcement yet.

The bad boxart gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, it's not a proper panty shot if there are no panties. The fetishists would be disappointed.

Comment

Might be one of those 'less is more' type things, where less reveal is more alluring... maybe.

Comment

as much as im looking forward to this game, that abomination of a cover makes me want to vomit

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          How's about this? A missed opportunity to stick a few babes on the box I feel.

This is how it should have looked. I bet it would tempt a lot of guys to buy it.

I should work in advertising.
          Last edited by Leon Retro; 04-03-2009, 04:20.

Comment

Lucy Pinder isn't American!

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
              Talk about taking it seriously. Anyway.. she could go to America and be 'America's Next Top Model' ... Unless.. they are doing the President thing: " American's Only"

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                [Whisper] She's not a proper model either! [/whisper]

Comment

I didn't know Pac Man had legs or arms!

Comment

If he does then they must be hidden underneath, thanks to the top-down viewpoint. Anatomically speaking, I suppose that must mean his mouth hole runs vertically down his face. Either way, that means there's something wrong with that drawing.

Cheap artists.

Comment

That's amazing! It's crap but at the same time I love it. I know that box would have made me buy the game as a kid.

Comment

lol, that Pac Man box is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                          Talk about taking it seriously. Anyway.. she could go to America and be 'America's Next Top Model' ... Unless.. they are doing the President thing: " American's Only"
                          I always take matters involving ms. Pinder seriously! Who wouldn't?

I am/was joking, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                            Just so we're clear on the rules of ANTM: yes, she could enter and win America's Next Top Model, despite being British. There have been loads of foreign contestants; Russians in particular.

Comment

@ him Falcon Punching the dog

Comment

what the hell! Phoenix... nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! There should be a law against Phoenix. One that says they can't make games on this planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X