Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had over 5000 stars for at least a year and I've - bought - nothing

Comment

Yeah I found one of those Zelda CDs on the floor of a newsagents! Not scratched or anything. I investigated in order to make sure I couldn't find the magazine it had fallen off, but the copies of NOM they had had all got the discs on the front still. Some silly sod had wandered off without one.

Comment

hmmm, they've done some really nice stuff in the past, tho far too limited, such as prince of persia exclusive collectors stuff such as statues and packs including the game.

I've got about 7800 stars and nothing to spend em on, was gonna get pokemon box but decided it looks ****e ;p so am hoping for a signed new Zelda with Poster or sommet lol tbh theres no reason why things like GB Players can't be jus on there all the time, instead of like 100 units. Its not as if they cost em loads and it'd encourage ppl to buy more things.

Comment

Its a real shame that NOE dont support the vip system fully. Does anyone actually waste their points on those crappy wallpapers & screensavers?

Iv'e said it once & i'll say it again, NOE really need to look at club nintendo to see how to really treat their customers. The items club nintendo give away are really worth saving those points for & theres not a single screensaver in sight

[Brag mode]
          Heres some of the stuff i have managed to snag from club n.

A full set of club n gamecube controllers.

Japanese Pacman VS & Zelda collection

Famicom mini collection boxes Vol 1 & 2 (number 3 is on it's way from club n to me)

Mario family figure set (these are super detailed)

Mario kart DD gamecube nameplate (same design as the one in the gamecube battle level in MKDD)

Finally my 1st and probably only prize i have won from club nintendo it's a perfect replica of mario's hat. (personally i'd have rather won a famicom gba sp, but hey a prize is a prize)

[/ Brag mode]

Comment

importaku, thats a rather nice collection youve amounted there

Comment

Importaku, were gonna have to speak about Club nintendo points as i have several hundred from all the GBA games

Comment

Blew mine on Pokemon Box and sold on for just under 40 squid...

I utterly agree about the Club Nintendo comparison... what a waste of potential... what a slap in the face with a large putrid fish for Europe.

Comment

Another item to add to my club nintendo collection today.

In japan at the moment nintendo is doing a DS roadshow. If you were a platinum member (ie buy ****loads of games & register the codes) then nintendo sent you a special ticket. You need this ticket to get into it as its closed to the public.

At the show if you complete the pictochat quiz & a few other events you get this cool gold mario statue as a prize.

Mmm it will look great on top of my tv..

Comment

**** i wish i lived in japan

Comment

Can you buy anything proper with nintendo stars?

hey, i just reistered my stuff today and have 1355 nintendo stars, i was just wodnering is it worth saving them up to buy anything "proper" or can you only get screensavers and wallpapers etc with them?
                      Last edited by pscl227; 02-12-2004, 17:42.

Comment

Save them incase anything does crop up sometime soon!

Comment

Working...
                        X