Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your most embarrassing completion times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completed Jak & Daxter last month, which for a game so bloody easy is a touch daft. To my defence, the in-game clock only said about 8 hours, it's just that those hours were spread across 3 years.

Comment

Bought Zelda:OOT (N64 PAL) at launch and only completed it after having a few weeks off in May 2003. Approx 4 1/2 years to complete.

Very sad I know, but it sat there on the shelf, and I would play it from time to time until in the end I spent a few intense days beating it. Very satisfying thought, once complete.

Comment

38 hours to do JSRF, quite shameful as my brother did it in 10 hours.
        Spent months compleating Banjo kazooie and Maro 64 100% all notes/stars/jigsaws everything.

Comment

I dread to think how long I spent on Story Mode in Disgaea for the first time. Maybe around 200 Hours. Way too much levelling up I think.

Comment

I spent about 45-50 hours on Kotor the first time... that's quite a while...

@ bassman! What level were you? I was about lvl180 with Laharl.

Comment

Hmm... i spent 100+ hours just to get to the start of the 3rd disc of Shenmue 1 (I was determined to get all the lil cutscenes n writing in that book thingie! 8) ).. one day I woke up and found my lil cousin on the DC with no game inside randomly pressin buttons, upon loading shenmue again I discovered she accidently wiped my save game! didn't have the heart to play it again after that *sniff*

Comment

Oh, a good 5-6 years on Prince of Persia 1.

Which was meant to be done in 60 minutes...

Comment

took me about 3 hours to get out of the school on silent hill one a few weeks ago because I didn't realise you could get a map for it so spent ages running round in circles and trying to open the unrealistically locked doors, also trying to figure out if it was a bug that walking in and out of the male toilet seemed to send you somewhere entirely different that was a dead end.

Comment

Been playing Tetris for about 15 years now, at the age of 21 i still cant complete it

Comment

Working...
                    X