No announcement yet.

The 'eureka' moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah. My 1337 skills have abandoned me. I'm getting my arse handed to me in Phantom on 2097 once more.

Comment

Originally posted by Concept
      I had a 'eureka' moment on Rez a few weeks ago, when I managed 100% shotdown rate on Area 5 (no smart bombs used).

I'd always been between 95-100% on that area before.
      I iz jealous. I tried for a solid week at the height of my Rez skillz to get 100%.

I am apparently woefully susceptible to the mind killer.

Comment

The hardest part on area 5 I find is getting a 100% power-up collect rate. When you're having to make sure everything else is nailed down, it's tricky.

I've still to get a 100% 'total'. It's just the shotdown rate.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
          I iz jealous. I tried for a solid week at the height of my Rez skillz to get 100%.

I am apparently woefully susceptible to the mind killer.
          Yeah, concept, you'll have to complete my file. I've got 100% item and shot down on the first 3 levels, 99.28% on the 4th level (something like that) with **** items, and something like 92% on the last level. I really can't get my head around it

Comment

100% on the first four areas is easy. 100% on the last (in terms of shotdown) is possible after a little practice.

It's collecting the power-ups along with that on Area 5 that makes it a complete and utter bitch to do.

Shooting all the enemies down just before the boss on Area 3 is also a little tricky. Remember: smart bombs = cheating/easy way out.

Comment

The first four levels are pish for 100% (as above), it's just the fifth (the glorious fifth) that does my noggin.

My best is like 95 point something (without those unl33t smarts )

Comment

Ah. Relief. Blissful relief.

I'm back to canning Phantom again. Challenge II awaits me once more.

Comment

Completed Challenge II without losing a continue (at last).

There's no better rush than canning this game on top speed. Provides a definite high for the brain.

Comment

Working...
                  X