GTR - FIA GT Racing Game- PC 8/10
    Champions: Return To Arms- PS2 7/10
    Stolen- Xbox 3/10
    Darwinia- PC 7/10
    Fight Night: Round 2- GC 8/10
    Death By Degrees- PS2 2/10
    Cold Fear- Xbox 5/10
    Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening- PS2 8/10

Jacked from another forum. Mod's delete if someone has already posted these somewhere else I couldn't find it.

its nice to see brothers in arms get realistic scores from the british press!

most other reviewers are giving it 9.2-9.6

Comment

I can see outrage at the DMC3 score.

Comment

I think 8's very fair.

That game is only fit for Japanese fat-heads.

Comment

Zoo Keeper.... come on!? I suppose its good launch stuff, but its, well, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by JibberX
            Zoo Keeper.... come on!? I suppose its good launch stuff, but its, well, nothing.
            Funny, people have been saying that about Catch! Touch! yoshi

Comment

Burn in hell unbeliever.

Originally posted by gingerj
              Star Fox: Assault- GC 4/10
              Rough.

Comment

Star Fox: Assault- GC 4/10

Comment

I think Nintendo's found their Sonic equivalent with Star Fox. I dont think people will ever be happy with any update if it isn't just a graphical update of the original. They should give it up before Fox loses all his dignity.

Comment

other than starfox, seems like a rather high scoring month.

Comment

Having not read the review and having no basis for my point, but I think you're backing yourself into a corner with that kinda overt positivity, what's Meteos going to get, 11/10 ?

(Scores are rubbish anyways)

Comment

I think Nintendo's found their Sonic equivalent with Star Fox. I dont think people will ever be happy with any update if it isn't just a graphical update of the original. They should give it up before Fox loses all his dignity.
                        This will be the case with the new Zelda. Mark my words. Or else your above statement, no matter how powerfully true, will just go to prove fanboy'ism at it's peak.

The fox needs putting down!

Comment

Having not read the review and having no basis for my point, but I think you're backing yourself into a corner with that kinda overt positivity, what's Meteos going to get, 11/10 ?

(Scores are rubbish anyways)
                          That's a fair point mate, but I'm sure Mart would disagree with you

You're right though, scores are rubbish.

I really enjoy Zookeeper, but think Meteos is miles better, as you've pointed out that would suggest that Meteos should get an 11. On the otherhand though, if Zookeeper was maybe dropped to a seven or a six that would put it in league with Feel the Magic (and I much prefer Zookeeper). Honestly, it's enough to make your head spin, no wonder I hardly ever write reviews

Maybe you're right and we've gotten the score wrong, or maybe you're wrong and we're actually right. all I know is that I want to review Pac-Pix, but I'm writing an article about Combat School instead...

Comment

Err, the flaw in your argument is, I can't be wrong... and Meteos is made by "the Rez guy" so it's gotta be like the 11 or 12 mark anyways. Just "the Rez guy" factor gets a launch pad of 7 arbritrary units of subjective game sensation rating, and thats before you've peeled off the cellophane, or maybe before the game has been titled.

Viva la France.

Comment

Err, the flaw in your argument is, I can't be wrong... and Meteos is made by "the Rez guy" so it's gotta be like the 11 or 12 mark anyways. Just "the Rez guy" factor gets a launch pad of 7 arbritrary units of subjective game sensation rating, and thats before you've peeled off the cellophane, or maybe before the game has been titled.

Viva la France.
                              LOL I never thought about that argument. You win I'll go back to Combat School.

Comment

Working...
                              X