Where are your consoles now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are your consoles now?

Where are your consoles residing at the moment?

Dreamcast - In loft, boxed nicely up along with the games. Rarely gets playtime now, apart from occasional meets and Soul Cally matchups.

Gamecube - Most recent addition to my loft, Im giving myself a lot less choice of games to play as I want to spend time on a select few only, meaning the least played of my consoles is the first current gen console to go up to console heaven (ie, my loft)

PSTwo - Sitting snugly under my screen, barely noticeable, and used for bouts of GT4.

Xbox - My media centre mostly, used for playing South Park mpgs and AVI movies. OutRun2 still gets a run out, as it looks and feels so glorious, aesthetically Id prefer it to join the Gamecube in the loft but being my most switched on console it sits on my rack.

Dreamcast: on a rack bolted under my desk, doesn't get too much play time sadly.

GameCube: beside my TV, sadly not much play time either.

Saturn: on another rack beside the DC, but unplugged...

Comment

PS2, XBox, GameCube, Dreamcast - On my main desk, they are the consoles I use generally, though my Dreamcast might get cleared off soon. Not that I ever use my XBox, but it's too big to put anywhere else.
      Worthy of note - PS2 is DMS4 EZI Pro modded, and XBox is Xecuter2.6 modded.

Since I don't have my own house, my room is pretty much where I have to have all of my stuff. On my desk (an old dining table), I have all my main consoles, PC monitor/keyboard/mouse (PC itself is on the floor under the desk), hi-fi and speakers for games, TV, DVD player, Argos switcher and coffee mug. The Dreamcast is cramped between the monitor and keyboard as I really can't bear to take it off the desk, but I really should.

Saturn - In a box, to be sent away for modding!

PSP, DS, GBA - On a unit at the other end of the room.

MegaDrive 1/MegaCD 1/32X Combo - On my other desk, where I just put stuff that look cool =P

Sega CDX - See above.

Everything else, including N64, PlayStation, Master System, Game Gear, MegaDrive 2, NES, Snes, GameBoy, GameBoy Color, Amiga 600 and probably some more stuff is under my bed in boxes.
      Last edited by sj33; 14-04-2005, 20:15.

Comment

xbox, dreamcast, gamecube = sat under the tv
        nes = in a box next to the pc

other stuff is at my parent's house

Comment

Playstation 2 - silver, modded machine in main unit setup downstairs hooked up to Plasma. Only console to have it's own dedicated space in the setup (due to it being the only one that would fit in the small space I was granted)

Also got 2 unmodded PS2 consoles boxed up on top of my wardrobe.

Xbox - Chipped console currently in my brothers room hooked up to a crappy 14" portable telly.

Another, unmodded, console on my bookshelf in my room.

Gamecube - Currently hooked up to Plasma screen due to Resident Evil 4 getting a lot of playtime. Has a 'hidey-hole' in the living room for when it needs putting away.

Dreamcast - on the sliding out scanner tray on my computer desk. Sadly, unused for quite some time. Another machine (unused) is boxed under my bed.

Saturn - on my bookshelf (along with 2 piles of unplayed games).

Playstation - One is boxed up on top of my wardrobe, another boxed up in the loft (I think)
          Last edited by C'; 14-04-2005, 20:17.

Comment

Nintendo 64 (Jap) - in my display cabinet, hasnt been powered up since i bought it

Dreamcast (Jap) - as above

Gamecube (Universal) - in the living room under the tv

Xbox (Chipped) - under the tv in my games room

PS2 Slimline - on top of the cupboard in the spare room

PSP Jp & Us - as above

White ds - Jp - as above

PSone - UK in the loft

Marcus are you checking out our houses so you can hit them fast and clean, knowing exactly where to find teh goodies

Comment

playstation at my mums house, in her spare room.

saturn, dreamcast, gamecube, ps2 (x2), xbox (x2) all squished under my tv and ready to be used with just a little bit of wire swopping.

DS in the glove box of my car, so i can play it during lunch time at work

gameboy, gamegear, gameboy advance in various cupboards and draws.

thats all i've got, god knows what i'll do when some other consoles come out. something will have to be stored away, probably saturn and dreamcast. but i'll feel bad about not having any sega stuff around.
              pal xbox could probably be put away too. only got it for outrun 2, and havent played that in ages.

Comment

Mine media cabient have

Gamecube, Nintendo 64 in one shelf,
                Chipped xbox on other shelf
                US XBOX on other shelf
                PS2 other shelf
                Pioneer DVD Player on other shelf
                Sky+ other shelf.
                TV on top of media cabient with 2 speakers.

Dreamcast in the cupboard, and GBA SP / PSP on main computer desk in my bedroom.

Comment

NES Under TV
                  Super Nintendo Under TV
                  Game Cube Under TV
                  PS Under TV
                  Dreamcast Under TV
                  Saturn Under TV
                  Xbox Under TV
                  Mega Drive Under TV

N64 On shelf over Tv
                  Jaguar On shelf over Tv
                  Mega CD Stopped working in cupboard
                  GB in cupboard
                  GBA on the floor
                  NeoGeo Poket In its box on shelf over Tv

Comment

Chipped aqua blue PS2, Xbox and Cube are under the telly in the front room.

Snes, Megadrive, Saturn, N64, Final Fantasy Wonderswan color set, Nomad, Jap Famicom GBAsp, DS, Cube no2 (resi evil one) and Dreamcast are sat in their boxes on the shelf in my room.
                    Last edited by Jusatsushi; 14-04-2005, 22:40.

Comment

N64 Boxed and under the bed.
                      Pokemon Stadium N64 Battle Pak Complete boxed and in mint condition (why the hell did I buy it?). Under the bed.
                      GBC Boxed and under the bed.
                      GBA SP Original Tetris cart in slot and sat beside my bed.
                      Dreamcast Boxed and on the top of the cupboard.
                      GC Under the tv.
                      PS2. Under the tv.
                      DS Beside my PC at the minute.

All of the old games in plastic storage boxes in my cupboard to keep them nice and minty.

Comment

Dreamcast - Under my main TV but unplugged

PS2 - Under TV sharing one of 2 scarts with my Xbox

Gamecube - Under TV but dusty through lack of use

N64 - Under bed, boxed up

DS - In front of me, hardly used

Comment

well my ps2, gc and xbox are on a hifi stand next to my tv. they dont get used much but i left them all connected up as the stand has room which also has my dvd on it aswell

pic of it

Comment

Gamecube Pal - Hooked up via switch to TV - not used enough
                            Gamecube NTSC-J - Hooked up via switch to TV - used for RE4
                            PS2 - Hooked up via switch to TV - Winning Eleven machine
                            Super Famicom - In TV Unit needs connection to a 2nd Switch
                            N64 - Stored in cupboard (Just in case)
                            Famicom-Mini GBA SP on display with all 30 games
                            GBA SP - Not used on display
                            DS - In my office
                            Pokemon Mini Collection - Some boxed up, some displayed
                            Gameboy Color x2 - On display
                            Gameboy Pocket - Stored
                            GBA - Stored
                            Original Gameboy - In loft
                            Sinclair Spectrums (do these count) - One in my draw acting as a comfort blanket, the other 8 or so in the loft
                            2x NES - In loft
                            3rd Gamecube Pal (spare) - on shelf acting as a piece of cube-art
                            2nd Super Famicom (My original one) - Packed away in the loft
                            Playstation (original) - Packed away in the loft
                            Xbox - Packed away in original box and sold
                            Last edited by Ginger Tosser; 14-04-2005, 21:40.

Comment

Gamecube (Symphonic Green NTSC) - under TV hooked up.

XBox (modded clear green) - under TV hooked up. 80% use is as a media player streaming TV shows (Survivor USA, The Amazing Race) from my PC over WiFi to the TV in the living room.

PS2 (chipped and running games off 120 gig HDD) - under TV hooked up and probably most used console at the moment with DMC3, GT4 and GoW being played most.

Dreamcast x 2 PAL - boxed and stored in study.

N64 x 2 PAL (Clear green and clear blue) - boxed and stored in study.

Saturn PAL - boxed and stored in study.

Panasonic 3DO PAL - in loft somewhere.

Megadrive 2 PAL - boxed and stroed in study.

SNES PAL - in draw in study.

Playstation (PAL chipped) - in draw in study.

GBA x 2 (Boktai and Famicom) - on PC desk ready to be taken on travels.

Comment

Working...
                              X