what game series do you collect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what game series do you collect?

so what series or game are you obsessed with?

this must be to the point of collecting as many promo, merchandise, shop display, import items as you can!

mine are....

densha de go! series

the guilty gear series! (if anyone has anything related for sale, please get in touch!)

resident evil 4/ biohazard 4

capcom items

scrolling shooter for the ps2

sealed jap dreamcast games

bemani items
    Last edited by butchcvc; 05-05-2005, 14:10.

Not that serious, I have all PCE Valis except Visual Collection (which i dont want).....and Valis III on Megadrive. Only other in the series i want is Super Valis IV SFC & maybe maybe SYD on Megadrive.

Comment

I collect CastleVania games, I believe the only 2 left that I need now are the MSX Vampire Killer and the PC Engine Dracula XX. tho if anyone can think of any other ones I may have missed please let me know as I adore this series.

I have 1,2 and 3 on the NES, 4 and Vampires Kiss SNES, Bloodlines on the MD, Symphony of the Night, and Chronicles on PS1, CV64 + Legacy of Darkness on the N64, CastleVania Adventure, Legends, Belmonts Revenge on the GB, Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance and Aria or Sorrow GBA and Lament of Innocence on the PS2. Think thats all of em anyway.
      Last edited by MikeRox; 18-04-2005, 22:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
        I collect CastleVania games, I believe the only 2 left that I need now are the MSX Vampire Killer and the PC Engine Dracula XX. tho if anyone can think of any other ones I may have missed please let me know as I adore this series.

I have 1,2 and 3 on the NES, 4 and Vampires Kiss SNES Symphony of the Night and Chronicles on PS1, CV64 + Legacy of Darkness on the N64, CastleVania Adventure, Legends, Belmonts Revenge on the GB, Circle of the Moon, Harmony of Dissonance and Aria or Sorrow GBA and Lament of Innocence on the PS2. Think thats all of em anyway.
        You *really* need to own the PC Engine one. It's the best in the series...! It's called 'Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo' by the way.

You might also want Nocturne in the Moonlight (SOTN JP) on the Saturn as it has extra content in there over the Playstation version.

Comment

yeah I was looking into getting the saturn version, and I know I need to own the PCE ver, I need to get a PCE first tho thanks for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
            You *really* need to own the PC Engine one. It's the best in the series...! It's called 'Akumajou Dracula X: Chi no Rondo' by the way.

You might also want Nocturne in the Moonlight (SOTN JP) on the Saturn as it has extra content in there over the Playstation version.
            Bloodlines/Vampire Killer on Megadrive too pretty heroic version.

Comment

oh aye, I've got that too, knew there was one I missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
                yeah I was looking into getting the saturn version, and I know I need to own the PCE ver, I need to get a PCE first tho thanks for the reply.
                It'll play perfectly under emulation you know. My PC Engine Duo is all packed away now so I just use Magic Engine on the PC or Hugo on the Xbox.

Runs great.

Comment

The Taiko no Tatsujin series.

Have every one and also the US Drum Master version.

Comment

Anything to do with FF7 I'll buy it, must have spent easily over a grand on collecting crap to do with that game.

Comment

For me...

Winning Eleven series.
                      Taiko no Tatsujin series.
                      Zelda.
                      Mario.

Comment

Street Fighter
                        King of Fighters

Comment

Yeah, I do this for a number of series, notably Winning Eleven, Metal Gear, Biohazard, Metal Slug, Gran Turismo etc.

There's loads tbh, but you won't find me buying games if I have no hardware to play them on though, or buying cuddly toys and stuff. It's all about the games.

Comment

I sort of collect any games that are Gradius related, although i don't have that many of them. When i say Gradius related i also include Parodius and Twin Bee, i only have games though no other collectables.

Comment

Originally posted by butchcvc
                              so what series or game are you obsessed with?

this must be to the point of collecting as many promo, merchandise, shop display, import items as you can!

mine are....

the guilty gear series! (if anyone has anything related for sale, please get in touch!)

resident evil 4/ biohazard 4

capcom items
                              http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-70-mce.html

Comment

Working...
                              X