• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RidgeRacer
    MortalKombat
    Turrican

Comment

Have recently started a Nippon Ichi Collection and anything remotely related.

So far have:

Disagea
      La Pucelle
      Phantom Brave

Oh also Megaten series(shin megami: nocturne got me hooked)

Any advice/pointers what I need to collect/complete would be appreciat'd esp for Nippon Ichi as Im already aware of some earlier Megaten stuff.

Comment

i'm hugely into Shenmue, here's what i got, really only started collecting it a while ago before that i just loved the game:

Shenmue 1 JPN, LE with audio CD
        Shenmue 1 PAL
        Shenmue 2 PAL DC
        Shenmue 2 PAL Xbox
        Shenmue 1 Prima Guide
        Shenmue 1 Paragon Guide
        VF3tb JPN with Project Berkely GD
        What's Shenmue VHS
        Shenhua Figurine
        Shenmue II PAL white label
        and i have a Shenmue 1 PAL white label in the post

Comment

Do you mean collect as in keep forever, or as in you'll buy anything in the series?

If it's the former then anything from Treasure I'm interested in keeping hold of as it never seems to get old. I don't have a great deal of Treasure games but my mint copies of Sin and Punishment and Bangaioh on the N64 are pretty much the only games i'll never part with. Along with Rez, Goldeneye and my Ghouls and Ghosts collection.

If you mean the latter then all things Resi and Final Fantasy must be mine as soon as they are released.

Comment

Not sure really got Onimusha 1-3, DMC 1-3. Got Winning Eleven 6-8:LE had to sell WE5 cus my PS2 did not like it, don't think i bought 5:FE, so i suppose that. Not really any games where i get really attached n have to buy everythin, wish there was tho. Spose i'm savin money in the end not gettin attached
            Last edited by JU!; 04-05-2005, 15:40.

Comment

I have started collecting the double dragon games. So far I only have the rom for double dragon 5 on the super nes. All I need now is the emulator.

I hope to branch out in the future. I'm thinking of collecting seaquest DSV for the megadrive.

Comment

Can I just say the puzzle genre in general ? I've really gotten into my puzzle games of late & I've started hunting eBay like a madman for them. On my 'want' list are approx. 400 puzzle games.

Comment

Originally posted by The Glider
                  Can I just say the puzzle genre in general ? I've really gotten into my puzzle games of late & I've started hunting eBay like a madman for them. On my 'want' list are approx. 400 puzzle games.
                  Are you collecting the picross games? they are good IMO. I have the the sfc and gb versions.

Comment

the latest little series i have collected recently. is the legacy of kain series, god i love the stories and excellent use of vocabulary. defiance was a bit of a wrong turn in the way it played but it had such an excellent story. well worth checking them out.

Comment

All you resi fans need one of these
                      Last edited by Geezer; 01-03-2007, 14:44.

Comment

Working...
                      X