The Gamecube Carry Handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Tosser
    I've used the one on mine on the occasion i've moved it. Also adds as a focal point away from the cube shape if using your spare cube as an art piece.

Told you!
    Wow Nice rack!

Comment

the handle is compulsory. If someone tries to attack me the handle gives me the ability to use the gamecube as a weapon in self defence

Comment

I would say the handle is there because its such a tall console you cant fit your hand round the top and bottom safely, plus stops people ramming it up against a wall and bending the cables weird.

Comment

Originally posted by highlandcattle
          Wow Nice rack!
          Thank you, Ikea Benno CD shelf ?20 (i think) each. Quite heavy to put up so if you live in a new house it'll probably take the wall with it.

Comment

use the handle to pick up the gamecube and beat the wife to death with it

thats what i thought today when the wife walked past whilst i was playing mercenaries and unplugged the controller

i was on for a lovely score

she is a lucky woman right now - she could have had a gamecube sticking out of her head is i wasnt a calm guy

Comment

Get a wavebird

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
                Get a wavebird
                Or a new bird.

Jay

Comment

For years, my uncle (who suffers from rather bad arthritis) has been hiding his consoles from his kids when they're naughty. I used to tell him to just hide the PSU's as ninty consoles all have specific ones . Thing is, they just started borrowing PSU's from their mates so that didn't last (or they'd do Mission Impossible-style console recoveries from his room at night while he slept. Seriously)

For the GC, though, I told him it's got a handle, so he can carry it around and then hide it somewhere high up. He was so happy. The End

Comment

Working...
                  X