Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got near 150 stars/3,000 coins on Super Mario 64 DS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got near 150 stars/3,000 coins on Super Mario 64 DS ?

Just curious if anyone?s got near 150 stars, really enjoying doing the game again, only played properly for couple of days and on 25 stars so far.

How determined/patient are my fellow Mario?ers ?
    Last edited by VR46; 18-07-2005, 12:16. Reason: subject title updated

Well I'm very patient indeed and I'm on 70 and slowly working my way towards 150!

I'm enjoying it but I've got to say the quality of the puzzles range from the down right simple to others that make no sense whatsoever! With stupidly "I'd never of got that if I hadn't checked out gamefaqs" cryptic clues.

Comment

Took me about 3 days for all 150 the first 120 pretty simple but the last 30 were a bit tricky.

Comment

I've got 133. There's one proper star and 2 or 3 collect 100 coins stars left to get. The rest are all hidden ones.

Comment

*yawn*

God, you're sooooooooo six months ago.

Comment

Heh, thats funny martTM, I've said that recently reading certain game magazines....

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X
              Took me about 3 days for all 150 the first 120 pretty simple but the last 30 were a bit tricky.
              I was exactly the same, although I found some of the original Stars to be a little bit trickier, due to the controls.

Finding the Rabbits that unlock the mini-games, drove me mad - the last few that appear randomly, took me ages to find. ft:

Comment

Originally posted by weightgain
                Heh, thats funny martTM, I've said that recently reading certain game magazines....
                Fight fight lol

Comment

I got all 150 months ago, but it isn't as satisfying as the N64 one. Nothing special to get, and the fact that the difficulty got toned down makes some stars feel undeserved. Remember on top of Big Boo's Mansion's roof where you had to long jump and slowly navigate across the roof, taking great care not to go crashing down to the ground far far below? Now you just float up there. Yawn.

Comment

got about 75 so far but tbh I've kinda stopped playing it now.

Comment

got 150

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
                        got about 75 so far but tbh I've kinda stopped playing it now.
                        I love games such as Mario though, where you've got a target to reach.

I may complain and moan but I'll keep going till I've completed it! Last one was Mario Vs Donkey Kong, now that was class!

Comment

Bought it, got 150 stars a week later, sold it.

I was really disappointed with how much easier it was. I remember taking days and days to get 100 coins on the rainbow ride level, did it first time on the ds. Not sure how they made that easier but somehow they did. Maybe this time was easier because I knew what exactly what to do for 120 of the stars

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace
                            Maybe this time was easier because I knew what exactly what to do for 120 of the stars
                            You know, you could be on to something there...

Comment

It took me 2 days (the two days it first came out in USA) of non stop play at work and home to get 150, but it's done.

F'ing love the game on the N64 and DS

Comment

Working...
                              X