Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ignorance of the media: myth or fact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG
    It's not just limited to the newspapers - T3 this month replied to an letter talking about Xbox360 with why would anyone want an Xbox360 when PS3 will have movie like graphics, and this is a magazine that's suppose to know about technology. It's like T3 are up the Sony bum.
    I bet Sony "give" them more products to review than Microsoft we saw it all with the Dreamcast/PS2, history is just repeating itself on the console aspect.

on the gaming side it's true but as said already it happens with all entertainment. At the end of the day you won't be able to convince most people to even give a "different" game a chance.

Comment

Can't be arsed with reading the essays - but Killer7 has sold pretty well in the UK, it was top of the GameCube charts in all the GAMEs I went into, and was pretty high in the ChartTrack charts.

Comment

Sorry. I do have a habit of going off on 'one'. Rants and such.

The thread isn't really about discussing sales, but media coverage (and portions which deem themselves to be covering interesting cultural points) for the likes of Killer7.

A different matter.

Comment

Working...
        X