No announcement yet.

The Xbox 360 (Pre)orders thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nooooo, you got it the wrong way round.... ridge shouldnt be delayed, leave that rubbish pgr for a later date instead i say
    :P

Comment

it won't come out on release, microsoft won't allow for another racing game that looks nice to come out at launch.

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats
        <sales person mode> Dude, you do get ?7 back on your loyalty card when you buy the 360 though </sales person mode>

So there!
        And a free DVD as well, suddenly life seems complete 8)

Comment

Caved in and added Perfect Dark Zero to my order from Game, also added Burnout Revenge and Shadow of the Collosus in the hope of getting enough points to get a free game.... Still only ?15 for all the orders I just put in. I suppose that is enough for a charge and play pack...

Comment

Just been on the Game website & it appears that if you didn't order the Premium Pack before 2:30pm today chances are pretty slim you'll get one at launch/ before Xmas....

http://shop.game.net/lowdown.aspx?lid=5128

No doubt we can expect to see some ridiculously inflated prices on ebay at launch (esp. if it's this year's hot Xmas gift).

Comment

Originally posted by tom-nook
              No doubt we can expect to see some ridiculously inflated prices on ebay at launch (esp. if it's this year's hot Xmas gift).
              Hope so, i'm not too sure if this will be the top gift or the PSP

Comment

Feck left it too late

Comment

Bugger :/

Anywhere else taking preorders?

Comment

Surely not? Pull out all the stops to launch well ahead of the competition then waste a valuable sales period by not being able to supply enough consoles

I've just been expecting to walk in to a shop and buy one on launch. For some reason I have a hard time believing Joe Public cares about X360.

--

Screw it, I've placed a preorder on a different site. Doesn't get charged until dispatch so it's a nice safety net I can always cancel!
                    Last edited by SubparMario; 22-08-2005, 23:35. Reason: panic

Comment

Originally posted by booth83
                      I agree with you there mate, it's only been a few weeks since those car models came about has it not? i'd imagine if it was closer to completion then there might at least be a few screenshots floating about.

Having said that there's been no interest for Ridge in the store I work in, is that the same in your store?
                      Yeah man, most people haven't a clue that ridge is coming for the 360. Not having a release date or any info whatsoever doesnt exactly help us in making people aware.
                      Its fairly depressing really, as most people seem to be pre-ordering nba and madden, and even the multi-format king kong, instead of the decent games that will be available. Our store is also yet to take any pre orders for the core system, but that will undoubtedly change when the pre-orders for the platinum pack run out.

Comment

Gameplay are taking pre orders , not used them before , are they any good ?

Comment

Originally posted by Junko
                          Yeah, gameplay are great.

Comment

Does anyone here work for GAME? Just wondering if anyone knows what their store allocations are for units? There are rumours of less than 20 going around!

Comment

Originally posted by Junko
                              Are they any good? ANY GOOD YOU SAY?!

Best online retailer I've used. Consistently deliver the goods before release date. Great customer support. Great prices.

Can't go wrong really.

Comment

Originally posted by dc-arena
                                Does anyone here work for GAME? Just wondering if anyone knows what their store allocations are for units? There are rumours of less than 20 going around!
                                We havent heard anything yet at the store I work at mate. We are a positively tiny store, so we will probably be getting a small allocation. But 20?! Thats nearly not worth bothering with.

Comment

Working...
                                X