No announcement yet.

Hori XBOX360 Wireless Arcade Stick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wired controllers use the USB ports, yes?

I wonder if PC drivers will be forthcoming, too.

Comment

*OFF-TOPIC*

On the subject of Hori Arcade sticks, does anyone know where I can get my HoriFighting Stick 2 for PS2 repaired? Do Hori do RMAs?

Comment

Try Saurian ?

Comment

not wireless, eh? i just hope that the official 360 pads will be easy to hack..even in that case, you'd have to open up your stick to replace batteries every now and then..unless you work out to have a battery compartment on the outside.

quick question guys, the arcade button layout for SF3s in japanese cabinets has an arc, right? not like the american straight six buttons layout, right?
          i'm so used to american/happ stuff, but i'd like to pick up a sanwa stick stick sometime.

Comment

xbox wireless pads can charge from the box: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox360/xb...ccessories.htm, "Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit"

Comment

That's cracking - Looks pretty much future-proof for any other fighters we get too.

Comment

Im hoping they will do a magic box for 360 so i can use my hori RAP sticks , ive spent alot on them modding them with white sanwa buttons and ball tops

seems a shame to keep buying new sticks when your old ones are fine

Comment

This stick is looking more and more like an essential piece of hardware. If it def has the mic slot then I will have no choice. Hopefully a little variety in the skins will be available so I can get a scantily clad Kasumi or Ayane on there

Comment

on the subject of old sticks to use on the 360, could you use one of the xbox to pc plugs that end in a usb head. like the ones that come up on flea-bay once in a while.

Comment

well considering the wired xbox pads work on xp without drivers, that means they're just using the regular usb HID drivers (human interface - basically the same driver used for mice/keyboards/etc) and that's it.

if that's the case, then no, xbox stuff won't work on the 360, as xbox pads don't use the HID drivers (which is why you have to download xbcd or other drivers to get them working with xp).

however, if the HID thing is true, i reckon there's a possibility that a regular pc usb magicbox could work with the 360 as they use the HID drivers anyway. if anyone's got a pc magicbox, why not whack it into your 360 and try pressing some buttons?

Comment

I think you do actually need specific windows drivers for the pads to work, I'm sure the PC versions came with a driver disc. Could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by g-funk
                          I think you do actually need specific windows drivers for the pads to work, I'm sure the PC versions came with a driver disc. Could be wrong though.
                          yes they do and u can download them from the ms hardware site

Comment

oh ok so that's the end of that then

hopefully if/when (when!) they do 360 homebrew, i'm sure they'll include drivers for the xbox pads just as they include HID drivers in certain emus/programs so you can use a mouse/keyboard...

Comment

Working...
                            X