Car Boot Booty !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tengal
    hmm i got a few bits today does anyone have this joystick or know anything about it? Will google it though.

joystick, final fantasy viii and monkey island 1+2 all for £5

The guy had quite a few vinyl posters movies massive they were, but some woman snarfed them while i was getting the other lot

I think the ps1 stick was made with the air combat series in mind. I'm sure it was quite an early release for the ps1. They are not that rare though.

Comment

That joystick looks great

Comment

My local car boots are crap. No one has any decent games

Best ive picked up is Final Fantasy 7 for ?2. original one too.

There are acouple of people who sell games but they must look at the prices on the net as they never put price tags on half of them.

Comment

Did anyone else go out carbooting today? weather was dull and grey down south but it was a good day went to 3 of them!

SNES with 7 games best ones Mario Kart, super mario and Bomberman2 ?2

Atari 2600 with 6 games ?4

PSX Kula word 50p

Crisis Zone + Gun ?4

Final Fantasy X-2 ?3

Comment

Woke up as usual at 7:15 with the intention of going, but just as I stepped out the door it started pissing it down! Not to worry, there's always next week.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog
              My local car boots are crap. No one has any decent games

Best ive picked up is Final Fantasy 7 for ?2. original one too.

There are acouple of people who sell games but they must look at the prices on the net as they never put price tags on half of them.
              Avoid the dealers, it's the families having a 1 off carboot trip you get the bargains from.

Comment

Picked up a V1.0 Xbox +3 controllers (2 official, 1 's' + 1 huge) for ?20.
                It was mint in box and cracking it open (softmodding for XBMC) it had had very little use.
                Quite a bit noisier than my 1.4 so will have to do something about that.
                Also picked up an unboxed PAL N64 for ?5 as I have in the past picked up a few PAL releases when they've been cheap and I don't have the NTSC version of.

There have been a few PSP games recently which about sums up the PSP for me.

Comment

Some good stuff here. I need to get to boot sales again.

Would anyone happen to know some good boot sales in Devon around the Tavistock and Plymouth area. It's a long shot I know but i've been longing to raid some since moving here.

Comment

plymouth eh? I'm in plymouth

I hear plymouth argyle football club has one sometimes.

you in plymouth too then?

Comment

Well, i'm just down in Tavistock, a town about 45 mins away, so Plymouth is within distance. Thanks for the tip on the argyle club boot sale, i'll have to take a look at that one.

I did find this one in Exeter as well which might be worth having a look at: http://www.exeter.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=1628

Comment

I'll have to take a picture later (the thread is dull without 'em!) but I managed to pick up...

Everybodys Golf 2 - PS1 - 50p
                        Destruction Derby - PS1 - 75p
                        Resident Evil 2 - PS1 - ?1
                        Beatmania Controller + Game - PS1 - In fantastic condition too and all boxed - 50p

Super Mario Kart Official RC Kart - All boxed and everything. Not seen one before and it looks like it was released when the SNES version came out - ?1

Metal Gear Solid - PC - In a lovely big box and in mint condition - ?3.50

Super Smash TV + Pit Fighter - MS - ?1.50 for the both

Championship Manager 5 + Morrowind - X-Box - ?3 for the both

I also found a Tetris Tower 3D tabletop game where you drop the pieces in and a light at the bottom tells you what piece to put in next. Plus you can compete against a friend. Looks fun and for a quid I couldn't resist!

Comment

All the bragging and I have never found myself a bargain.... Until today!"!!!

Popped into the charity shop to see if I can find any good books to keep the girlfriend happy when I hog the TV playing games (I buy them cos I love her really!) and found a very nice, complete copy of Dreamcast (PAL) Street Fighter 3 for 2 quid.

Now, do I flog it for £20+ on the bay or keep it?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            All the bragging and I have never found myself a bargain.... Until today!"!!!

Popped into the charity shop to see if I can find any good books to keep the girlfriend happy when I hog the TV playing games (I buy them cos I love her really!) and found a very nice, complete copy of Dreamcast (PAL) Street Fighter 3 for 2 quid.

Now, do I flog it for ?20+ on the bay or keep it?
                            Keep it and arse rape it

Comment

Anyone else go carbooting today? I went to epsom this morning massive 700 stalls lots of gaming stuff mainly ps1 or megadrive games, managed to pick up

Grandia ps1 ?1
                              Pop n Pop ps1 ?1
                              bubble bobble revolution PSP ?4
                              Amiga cd32 & 8 Games ?8
                              Mario Kart shoulder bag ?1
                              mischief makers n64 ?1

Comment

I went last week and ended up spending £12 on a four Gamecube games (including three duplicate Smash Bros Melee) from a trader, which I then took into Cex and used to buy Bioshock. I also got a charger for my Wiimotes at the booty for a staggering 50p. Plugs into the USB port at the back and the fully charged battery lasts for ages!! Great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X