Next Gen Exclusives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light
    I hope Kojima keeps MGS4 an exclusive for the PS3.
    Why on earth do you hope that?

Do you own shares in Sony?

Single platform is just bad, bad, bad. It's bad for everyone except the hardware manufacturers and the devs who get paid off to limit their sales to just one platform.

Comment

I hope Kojima keeps MGS4 an exclusive for the PS3.
      Why's that then?

EDIT:Kotatsu Neko beat me to it

Comment

I can't quite explain it but in my eyes, exclusives are better than multiplatform titles... they're special that way because they're not whored out on every possible format.

Can you imagine if we didn't have exclusive games? We wouldn't have had 3 consoles then....

The Metal Gear Solid series has always been one of the best franchises for a Sony console and I'd like it to remain that way... that's where these games belong. I mean, can you imagine playing mario kart on xbox? No......
        Last edited by Light; 30-09-2005, 00:57.

Comment

I mean, can you imagine playing mario kart on xbox? No......
          Yep and I have done

Comment

Also a new one to add BioWare games are usually xbox only and looks like Mass Effect is going the same way.

As for the exclusives should mean they are not seen on any other format, and if they are on a PC then they should not be called exclusives.

I feel that consoles and pc have never really been placed in the same catogory or viewed as the same piece of hardware so as long as the games only appear on the one console then i'm happy enough to call it an exclusive.

Comment

Working...
            X