No announcement yet.

I've always wanted to do that!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd always wanted to be on a quiz show, but I didn't have the balls.

Thanks, Jeopardy for SNES!

Comment

Since i first heard/saw him i wanted to throw Sean Paul through the windscreen of a Hummer and twat his head into a door! Thank You Def Jam FFNY!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_fantazmo
        Since i first heard/saw him i wanted to throw Sean Paul through the windscreen of a Hummer and twat his head into a door! Thank You Def Jam FFNY!!
        Me too, but he would always kick my arse for some reason - maybe I was trying too hard.

I hate that dutty bastard!

Comment

I always wanted to play football thanks Pro evolution and fifa

Comment

lol, yeah ive always wanted to get blinged out wit jacobs rocking my thug gear like the only way i know how, also i liked the idea i could by the stuff in the store in Def jam FFNY. Infact the only reason still why i play the game today is to see what other ensembles i can come up with in that game, strange but true..............wierd me eh?

Ok we all have our perversions in games, i guess this is one of em!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
              Always wanted to be able to blast through walls in FPS's, also wanted destructive scenery. Thought Red Faction would offer me all that. How horribly disappointed I was.
              Wasn't that the game with a demo that was set in some sort of underground facility? I seem to remember when I played it that you could blow out all the walls around a window and the window would just hang there in space. Crap.

Comment

Working...
              X