No announcement yet.

Jet set radio pachislo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh thats the thing, I guess you have to use Yen, otherwise i'd definately be getting me one of these, i'm a gambling addict.

Comment

You buy redemption tokens in the Parlours, shove about 30 in at a time. I got 500 with mine.
      I know a few people with the JSR now. It's a bargain. I'd have one if I had room for another.

Comment

So lovely it's unbelievable. SMB, do you just use it yourself or do you let people actually gamble on it by swapping money for tokens or something?

Comment

Pictures don't do these justice. You should see it in big bonus mode with the lights going, the MS theme playing and the LCD animation in full swing. The big franchises cost Japanese parlours ?2k+ on release and they often replace them within a year. SNK jut launched some new KOF Pachislo's. Pachislo and Pachinko is very big business in Japan.

I think credits are often redeemed for gifts. I usually put 30 in and try to hit 50, which is the limit. The MS is fixed at 3 credits a play max-bet. You win big on Pachislo's in the bonus rounds which happen every so many plays. The LCD has a stats screen so players know when it paid out big. You really need a room full to encourage real gambling
          I wouldn't say I play it loads, certainly not like a console or anything. They're really a collection piece and a novelty item, but I wouldn't be without it. Getting a Star Wars Pachinko soon.

Comment

Stop it SMB, I'm this close >< to cracking and getting the JSR one - are these things only able to take tokens?

Not that it matters, just interested is all.

Comment

Yep. You don't have enough coins, trust me.

Comment

Do you have your one sitting on the floor all the time or do you house it on something?

Comment

Reinforced desk. They must be 35kg+

Comment

Ouch, something quite sterdy then heh.

Comment

The forum at Pachitalk.com is a great source of info for anyone interested.

Comment

Just bought the JSR one!

Comment

Good man

Comment

I'm breaking at the moment..... I must have one... but I dunno!

I reckon by the end of the day a Jet Set one will be mine.....

Convince me guys!

Comment

Now comes the task of trying to fit it somewhere heh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kizzycrew
                                Woo.
                                Unit Price: $95.00 USD
                                Min. Order: 200
                                So erm... we're all in for one of these, right? RIGHT??
                                Last edited by vertigo; 30-11-2005, 12:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X