No announcement yet.

Upgrading a Core?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh who wants a stupid remote! There bound to be a 3rd party one soon, and probably better looking too!

112 (a bitter x360 non owner, until the next shipment).

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
      I think in the states they had to send off for the remote
      I have a US 360 and the remote was right in the box with everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by 112
        Oh who wants a stupid remote! There bound to be a 3rd party one soon, and probably better looking too!

112 (a bitter x360 non owner, until the next shipment).
        You can buy the official fuyll size one anyway - The one supplied with the 360 is a cut down version.

Works nicely though - The on/off button is the best thing ever.

Comment

The remote is excellent, serves as excellent advertisement for the Universal Remote - heck, I'm gonna get one as soon as I can confirm it works with my TV and DVD Player. I now instinctly grab the remote to turn on the 360 and Eject the disc tray. The idea of a single remote controlling everything, 360 included, it a good one.

Comment

Apparently, unless you get the one in the Premium Pack, the HDDs do not have anything preloaded onto them.

The remote that comes with the Premium Pack is a mini one and the one you can buy is a full one.

Comment

I bought a separate HD - it's got some music tracks, Hexic HD and maybe other stuff (can't remember). What else does the premium pack version have?

Comment

IIRC the separate HDD's are identical to the Premium Pack ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Santas Boyfriend
                  I bought a separate HD - it's got some music tracks, Hexic HD and maybe other stuff (can't remember). What else does the premium pack version have?
                  A bunch of HD video content, like James Cameron still plugging Titanic after all these years...

Comment

I have always looked down on the core system for some reason, being a sucker for anything limited and as the premium has a crome disk tray i automatically wanted that one.

But i have to say the core system is definatly better looking for having the disk tray the same colour as the console. The crome tray in my eyes just looks out of place whereas the core one blends in nicely and the overall look it better for it.

All that really matters is the games that you play on it but i will probably be going for a core one when i can get my hands on one.

Comment

Working...
                    X